Nike Team Canada Authentics For $169.99

chow_hound

Hey Everyone,

If you're in Canada, and have been looking for an authentic 2010 Nike Team Canada Olympic jersey, either the red or white version, Sport Chek is currently blowing them out. $399.99 reduced to $199.99 with $30.00 discount.

So for $169.99 that's a pretty solid price for a brand new authentic.

In particular the Richmond, B.C. location had 6 white authentics (52,56X3,58X2) and 2 Red Authentics (56,58)

These are the authentics with fight strap, double elbows, hand sewn nike swoosh and crests, nike barcode in hem and IIHF tagging.

Hopefully someone gets one if they've been waiting for a reasonable price!

if anyone finds a 48 for that price please pick it up for me :thumbsup:

Noooo they do not. Swift jerseys are incredibly smaller than anything else you've worn. If you wear a 48 in CCM, you'll probably need at least a 54 in a Swift.

Noooo they do not. Swift jerseys are incredibly smaller than anything else you've worn. If you wear a 48 in CCM, you'll probably need at least a 54 in a Swift.

So if I like a 54/56 in Edge I will want at least a 58 in Swift I assume.

So if anyone finds a white or red in a 60 I will take one of each (PM me first please) and tomorrow I will call every Sport Chek in a 10km radius.

I just need the length of a 56, not the stomach size. I like my jerseys baggy and the length fits well and I love the way they fit. So if the length of a 56 Edge is the same as a 58 Swift that'd work.

I THINK I JUST WET MYSELF! OMG OMG!!

I'll be getting both on the way home from work in 56's

Well I guess Sport Chek in the GTA doesn't get their guys working in sports apparel from Princeton. My line was "I was wondering if you have any Team Canada authentic jerseys, the ones with the number sizes, like 52,54,56 instead of Small, Medium, Large." Guy working at Sport Chek: "Well the only one I have is an 87 and it's a Crosby, might be a medium."

Are the Edge and Swift about the same length? I am going to frame one and wear the other.

Well I guess Sport Chek in the GTA doesn't get their guys working in sports apparel from Princeton. My line was "I was wondering if you have any Team Canada authentic jerseys, the ones with the number sizes, like 52,54,56 instead of Small, Medium, Large." Guy working at Sport Chek: "Well the only one I have is an 87 and it's a Crosby, might be a medium."

I've been to about 5 sport chek's within the last month for various reasons and the only one that had authentic Canada olympic jerseys was the one inside the Eaton Center and they only had the red not the white.

Anyone heading out to a Sport Chek with authentics in which they can get be a 58 in each colour?

Just an Update in the Vancouver Area.

Metrotown has 4 left 3 Red all 56, one White 54.

I asked one of the clerks working and he said that if they last until boxing day (unlikely) they will be reduced to $119.99 Final Sale.

A good approach if someone wants a smaller size is to check and see if they have one on a mannequin since he told me they put the 52's on them because the other sizes look terrible on display.

Picked up a white 52 in Richmond centre SC in the afternonn. There are two 56, two 58 in white, two 56, two 58 and one 60 in red left.

As for size, the Nike one is so form fitting. I wear edge in size 50, and the Nike 52 is small than edge 50. The body length of the two are about the same. Nike's sleeves are narrower and shorter. Nike one has a narrower body as well.

Anyone heading out to a Sport Chek with authentics in which they can get be a 58 in each colour?

If you really want them, I can go to the Sport Chek that I bought my jersey to see if they have 58 left. They still have 58 in both color this afternoon. I can buy them and ship them for you. Send me a PM or reply in the thread to talk about it.

anyone in GTA or tri-city area found them in the sport chek?

I called around with no luck here in the KW area. :(

Anyone willing to pick me up a 56 or 54 white or Red. White if possible.

I will send the $$$ 1st if need be.

thanks.

Edited by Thelonious Sphere Monk

Hey Everyone,

IIHF tagging.

I just saw this.

The canada jersey dident have any IIHF tags on the back hem. Just a flame with the rings. None of the authentics ive seen have had the IIHF tags.

http://www.vancouver2010.com/store/teamcanada/jerseys/authentic-vancouver-2010-olympic-team-canada-jersey-red/prod375185657.html

Are you sure its the Canada jersey with the new-style native logo or the old school skater logo?

Lol,

Yes they are the 2010 native style logo new jerseys. They have the Vancouver 2010 Inukshuk circle patch hand stitched on the arm, the Olympic Rings hand stitched to the back hem, and IIHF tagging IN THE NECK.

OOOOOOOH! THE NECK! :blush:

I contacted one of the stores and they refused to ship anything :( If someone will grab me one I will gladly pay asap.

Edited by Thelonious Sphere Monk