new Seattle Thunderbirds jersey into Marleau?

klam23

Hey I was hoping to get some opinions on this idea... I was thinking about buying a Thunderbirds jersey and then customizing it into a Marleau. Since old Thunderbirds jerseys seem pretty hard to come by, I would buy the new Reebok one and customize it. What do you think? Fortunately the Thunderbirds jersey isn't much different now then when he was playing except for obviously the company and the neckline.

Love to get some feedback on this idea.

My only really issue for this idea is that the vector logo on the chest would get in the way of the A

Hey I was hoping to get some opinions on this idea... I was thinking about buying a Thunderbirds jersey and then customizing it into a Marleau. Since old Thunderbirds jerseys seem pretty hard to come by, I would buy the new Reebok one and customize it. What do you think? Fortunately the Thunderbirds jersey isn't much different now then when he was playing except for obviously the company and the neckline.

Love to get some feedback on this idea.

My only really issue for this idea is that the vector logo on the chest would get in the way of the A

The Thunderbirds still sell authentic pre-Edge jerseys. You'd be better off getting one of those and removing the WHL and 2 Reebok vector patches. Plus, the team can letter it for you like it was done back then. (Whether they would strip the patches for you, I don't know.)

Really? Where can you get these jerseys? The only ones I've seen available are the new ones but I also live on the East coast and don't see many Thunderbirds jersey around

Really? Where can you get these jerseys? The only ones I've seen available are the new ones but I also live on the East coast and don't see many Thunderbirds jersey around

The web store is under construction but if you email the team stbirds@seattlethunderbirds.com they'd be more than happy to help you. They have racks and racks of the old Reebok authentics (and replicas.) Still charging full price, too. :lol:

The other thing you could do is buy a blank jersey from IJ https://www.icejerseys.com/hockey_outfitting/jersey_selection.php?search=1&jersey_selection=team&team=Whalers#style and then buy this patch from eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/Awesome-SEATTLE-THUNDERBIRDS-WHL-Hockey-Jersey-Patch-/260691597022?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cb26e16de and then have someone customize it. Maybe IJ has it in the CCM brand which would be closer to authentic.

Edited by tbird107

sweet thanks for your help!! i thought about the blank plus the crest this morning except if i do that. i'll shoot em an email. do you know the price roughly of the old jerseys?

sweet thanks for your help!! i thought about the blank plus the crest this morning except if i do that. i'll shoot em an email. do you know the price roughly of the old jerseys?

I want to say $90 for the replicas and $200 for the authentics but don't quote me on that. I'll be at the arena this weekend if you would like me to look for you?

Hey yeah that would be great if you could check for me! Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it

perfect, thank you again for your help. much appreciated!