Is Reebok Releasing the 2.0's?

KaneIsDirty

I was looking at the description for the Penguins Winter Classic jersey on shop.nhl.com and it says, "Double-layered air-knit shoulder construction". The thing that confuses me is that the jersey still has the Reebok Vector on the sleeve. Maybe it's gonna be worn there in the future? Opinions?

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10794924

Interesting catch there Kane. Here are my thoughts on the possibilities.

A. Mistake in the description of the jersey. It does say '250g/m2 double knit polyester/spandex' which seems to indicate 1.0

B. Aliens

C. Reebok has some weird plan to market 2.0's but with a vector on the arm to distinguish them from on ice 2.0's

D. Shoulders are air knit only because it's a retro jersey.

E. Grassy Knoll.

Personally I think it's A/D. I'm still a staunch believer in the fact that Reebok will never retail 2.0's to cover up their failure. It is certainly an interesting situation to speculate on. Anybody else have theories?

I just picked up a 2.0 Hank Zetterberg jersey from a friend in Chicago. I believe he said they were game issued and then he had it customized with zetterberg. From everything i read the 2.0's will not be available.