Did anyone ever order from here?

NYIJM29

As mentioned in the title, has anyone ever ordered a kit from here: http://www.gamedaysportsarchives.com/ ?

They said they can make a wave era Isles kit for $55. I don't know if I should send my jersey to EPS or buy the kit and sew it on.

As mentioned in the title, has anyone ever ordered a kit from here: http://www.gamedaysportsarchives.com/ ?

They said they can make a wave era Isles kit for $55. I don't know if I should send my jersey to EPS or buy the kit and sew it on.

Yes, several times. I order mainly Leafs kits from him and they are always perfect. His work is very good and his prices are very fair but some of his stuff isn't 100% accurate. Best thing to do is look on his website for pics of the jersey you want done and see if the pics are accurate enough for you. If they are then go ahead and order from him.

Yes, several times. I order mainly Leafs kits from him and they are always perfect. His work is very good and his prices are very fair but some of his stuff isn't 100% accurate. Best thing to do is look on his website for pics of the jersey you want done and see if the pics are accurate enough for you. If they are then go ahead and order from him.

Thanks! I was looking at the Bertuzzi/McCabe and the numbers don't seem right. The letters are close enough (my Palffy is not 100% accurate, but close enought...at least it is glacier twill). The Lemieux and Gretzky jersey kits both much better, so I might just do those 2 and send the Isles out.

I would 100% recommend Truman (Gamedaysportsarchives)

His kits are fantastic and his prices are generally much lower then usual cresting places.

Like mentioned above, just send in photo's of a gamer or correct authentic that you are trying to replicate, and get him to send you a photo after he has made them.

Also, the nameplates he does have extra material so you can ensure you cut it to the size you want after you have it.

Truman sent me pictures of the kit. I think the letters seem a little to small. But the Gretzky liberty/Lemieux black Pens (late 90s) look alright (from the ones customized on his website). If I can figure out how to post them, I will share the Salo/Berard kits.

I would rather recommend 20west on ebay than Truman. I never ever recieved an accurate kit from them, same as Triple Threat Sports. But both of them have the best services. I wish I could recommend Ice Jerseys for their service too but I don't do business with them and probably never will because they don't sell loose lettering kits and I haven't seen any of their work either except for a Mogilny Devils jersey which turned out pretty good. EPS would be the one to go to.

I would rather recommend 20west on ebay than Truman. I never ever recieved an accurate kit from them, same as Triple Threat Sports. But both of them have the best services. I wish I could recommend Ice Jerseys for their service too but I don't do business with them and probably never will because they don't sell loose lettering kits and I haven't seen any of their work either except for a Mogilny Devils jersey which turned out pretty good. EPS would be the one to go to.

Thanks for the input. I just sent 20west an email asking if they can do it.

Edit: They said they can't make a kit do the curviture of the letters/numbers. I think I will ship it to EPS.