searching Portland Winterhawks Jersey

Does someone know where i can find jerseys of the Portland Winterhawks? Maybe Game worn's

If you email the team, they do sell authentics. Their online store has been down forever so emailing or calling is the best bet. As far as game-worns go, they are probably like most WHL teams and auction them off at the end of the year. Seattle is different in that you can just order one at any time.

I have a 2007-08 Red Nick Dietrich game worn Winter Hawks jersey...if you're interested, I'd be happy to send pics!

Nick

• 2 months later...

FWIW, the Hawks had a whole rack of gamers for sale few weeks back at the Medicine Hat game. Not sure if they still have those but you could probably give them a call and maybe order one. They had a bunch of (all white) mid-90s CCM jerseys with NOBR for $175. Plus some newer ones at various prices. I'm trying to move some of my Dallas gamers so I can go back and pick some up.

FWIW, the Hawks had a whole rack of gamers for sale few weeks back at the Medicine Hat game. Not sure if they still have those but you could probably give them a call and maybe order one. They had a bunch of (all white) mid-90s CCM jerseys with NOBR for $175. Plus some newer ones at various prices. I'm trying to move some of my Dallas gamers so I can go back and pick some up.

thx very much...i cant call them because i'm from switzerland. but i sent them 2 mails and nothing comes back.

and i think it would be difficult to get an el nino jersey:)

i saw bohonos playing when he was at switzerland for my hometown team the ZSC Lions in 2003/04 :)

ya, Nino gamers are pretty much impossible. I know they auctioned one off on ebay a while back but i've never seen one available at the hawks store. who knows tho. Stranger things have happened lol Just keep trying. Try Rob Rouse(I think that's his last name) the equipment manager there. He's the one who sells a bunch on ebay at times. He might be able to help ya out.

ya, Nino gamers are pretty much impossible. I know they auctioned one off on ebay a while back but i've never seen one available at the hawks store. who knows tho. Stranger things have happened lol Just keep trying. Try Rob Rouse(I think that's his last name) the equipment manager there. He's the one who sells a bunch on ebay at times. He might be able to help ya out.

thx very much for that info. i have reserved now the Nino game worn Swiss jersey from the coming World Campionships:)

Does Mr. Rouse has an email?

thx very much for that info. i have reserved now the Nino game worn Swiss jersey from the coming World Campionships:)

Does Mr. Rouse has an email?

Just looked it up. Not sure why I was thinking Rouse. LOL His name is Rob Gagne. I can't find his email address, but his eBay name is barons39. You should be able to contact him that way. Hope this helps! Congrats on the Swiss gamer tho! Those are some sweet jerseys.

thx very much... i will send an email through ebay:)

• 1 month later...

Should be interesting to see how high some of those guys go for. I'm sure some will be reasonable but of course the bigger names will be waaaaaay overpriced. Either way Cal, here's your chance at Nino and Bart! :D