Canucks jersey customization problem

saviola7hk

Those guys do a lot of Canucks jerseys so if they tell you there's no room it's probably correct. Is the jersey a knockoff or the real deal? Maybe post some pictures so we can have a look at the front where the "C" would go.

I don't have the jersey on hand. It's in the factory for cresting. So no pictures now. This is my first Canucks edge jersey, however, I have three edge jerseys of the other teams, which were bought from river city sport. The cutting and material of the Canucks is the same as the others so I beeve it is legit.

I went to the Canucks team store today to check out the jerseys there. My jersey is exactly the same as the ones in the team store so my jersey should be legit. Then I looked at the authentic pre-crested Henrik Sedin jersey in the team store. The captain "C" on the chest of those jerseys are way smaller than the correct size (about one inch shorter). The smaller sized "C" barely fits in the limited room on the chest. After that, I went to Vancity sports in DT Vancouver. I founded that they use a bigger (correct size IMO) "C" on their Canucks jerseys. The letter fits well on the premier jerseys, but it is certainly too tall for the authentic. So, I guess Pacific Coast Cresting is right if they use a correct size "C". Anyway, I'll post some pictures of my jersey when I get it back from them.

Here is Henrik, look at how big the "C" is.

106632950.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E61805A93BBDEEBE4BD63C281CA851A5BEE32E45B0CD7F05AAE30A760B0D811297