1997-2007 CCM Jerseys

conroy22

hey,

can anyone help me find for sale 1997-2007 jerseys that the players wore before the new reebok edge era?

here are pictures of jerseys i'm looking for:

fisher01.jpg

nylander01.jpg

samsonov01-1.jpg

hey,

can anyone help me find for sale 1997-2007 jerseys that the players wore before the new reebok edge era?

here are pictures of jerseys i'm looking for:

Looking for a specific team/player?

I have a 99-00 Sharks that I'm looking to sell.

I have a bunch for sale..PM Sent

You accidentally put a Rangers jersey up there.

I have a home and away Bruins ProPlayer jersey, they wore this brand during the 99-00 season and maybe 00-01.

For the teams who wore ProPlayer, they only did so from 99-00. Those teams were: Anaheim, Boston, Buffalo, Calgary, Chicago, Colorado, Edmonton, Florida, Montreal, New Jersey, NY Rangers, Phoenix, and Pittsburgh. The rest wore CCM that year.

From 00-01 through to the Reebok revolution, all NHL teams wore CCM (home) & Koho (away & thirds).

For the teams who wore ProPlayer, they only did so from 99-00. Those teams were: Anaheim, Boston, Buffalo, Calgary, Chicago, Colorado, Edmonton, Florida, Montreal, New Jersey, NY Rangers, Phoenix, and Pittsburgh. The rest wore CCM that year.

From 00-01 through to the Reebok revolution, all NHL teams wore CCM (home) & Koho (away & thirds).

Thanks for the info.

Which Sharks jersey?

I've been searcing for many months now for the Black Koho one they had before the pre-edge jerseys.

Also the dark ones.. however I kinda want the one from 99-2000 instead of the later ones used from 02-07

Mines white from the 99-00 season with the NHL2000 patch.