New Flyers Road Whites

orangecrush8

Hey everyone,

Can someone confirm with me that the Flyers use black twill on their new road jerseys for the nameplates.

Thanks

Hey everyone,

Can someone confirm with me that the Flyers use black twill on their new road jerseys for the nameplates.

Thanks

They do. I believe they're using the wc jerseys as their new away ones this season and the nameplates are black as far as I saw

They do. I believe they're using the wc jerseys as their new away ones this season and the nameplates are black as far as I saw

Yes they are the same as the winter classics, but im just not sure of the material of the nameplate. Their orange home jerseys use white twill nameplates so I would assume the roads use twill nameplates as well, but black instead. But I want to be 100% sure

The colour of the nameplate isnt in question, but rather the material that is used.

I dont know if its the same material as the orange home Flyers jersey

from what ive seen at the skate zone where they practice the nameplates are twill, i cant see why they would switch up the material. the jersey is identical to the WC jersey but in the edge cut.

So my girlfriend wanted to know what I wanted to know what I wanted for my birthday, and I told her that if she was cool with combining birthday and Christmas gifts, I would want a new Edge Richards road jersey (hence why I'm asking what material is used for the nameplate). Just curious which way all you Flyers fans would go about doing this (where would you order the jersey from/get it customized)

Btw im not local to the Philly area so I think the online route would be the way to go.

Thanks, OC

The nameplates for the Winter Classic gamers were a material similar to ultrafil. I have a Pronger from that game (photos in my webshots). I don't know what they are using this year but I should find out around Dec or Jan as I have a 2010-11 away gamer on pre-order w/ Meigray. I have not seen any Flyers road edge jerseys yet, but I know the best place to get them customized is at the Flyers Skate Zone's in Philly and NJ. They use the same company that does the on ice jerseys for the Flyers. I agree with a previous comment that they are using black twill namplates on the replicas. Hope this helps.

The nameplates for the Winter Classic gamers were a material similar to ultrafil. I have a Pronger from that game (photos in my webshots). I don't know what they are using this year but I should find out around Dec or Jan as I have a 2010-11 away gamer on pre-order w/ Meigray. I have not seen any Flyers road edge jerseys yet, but I know the best place to get them customized is at the Flyers Skate Zone's in Philly and NJ. They use the same company that does the on ice jerseys for the Flyers. I agree with a previous comment that they are using black twill namplates on the replicas. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info!

Do you know if the skate zone takes orders to get it customized. Like if i buy the jersey off icejerseys i could send it to them and get it done the way it should be?

Thanks

Btw which gamer did you order?

Thanks for the info!

Do you know if the skate zone takes orders to get it customized. Like if i buy the jersey off icejerseys i could send it to them and get it done the way it should be?

Thanks

Btw which gamer did you order?

They have a website. You might want to get the number and call them. The customization regardless of what material they use is right on. Numbers and letters on a Pronger W/C replica I saw there was identical to my gamer. They do not have any authentics of the new away jersey at the Skate Zone( I don't know if they are available anywhere yet) so you might have to get the authentic from someone else.

I pre-ordered the Timonen set 1 white road jersey. Can't wait for it to get here.

They have a website. You might want to get the number and call them. The customization regardless of what material they use is right on. Numbers and letters on a Pronger W/C replica I saw there was identical to my gamer. They do not have any authentics of the new away jersey at the Skate Zone( I don't know if they are available anywhere yet) so you might have to get the authentic from someone else.

I pre-ordered the Timonen set 1 white road jersey. Can't wait for it to get here.

Ice jerseys just got them and they are for sale on their site

Oh man I am very jealous of your purchase and your entire collection of the gamers!

Again thanks again for all your info. I really appreciate it!

Ice jerseys just got them and they are for sale on their site

Oh man I am very jealous of your purchase and your entire collection of the gamers!

Again thanks again for all your info. I really appreciate it!

No problem...good luck with the project.

If I get to the game early enough tomorrow, I will try and head lower level during warm-ups and see if I can figure it out.

Thanks man,

Are they planning on wearing the road jerseys at home tomorrow night?

So my girlfriend wanted to know what I wanted to know what I wanted for my birthday, and I told her that if she was cool with combining birthday and Christmas gifts, I would want a new Edge Richards road jersey (hence why I'm asking what material is used for the nameplate). Just curious which way all you Flyers fans would go about doing this (where would you order the jersey from/get it customized)

Btw im not local to the Philly area so I think the online route would be the way to go.

Thanks, OC

thats awesome man, best of luck to you..my girlfriend asked the same question, what i wanted for christmas..of course the answer was a rbk edge hockey jersey

FACE PALM... :( I am a dumbz...

Haha its all good,

Happens to the best of us!

thats awesome man, best of luck to you..my girlfriend asked the same question, what i wanted for christmas..of course the answer was a rbk edge hockey jersey

Gotta go with jerseys right.

This will actually be my first edge so I'm pretty pumped about it. I just have other Flyers replicas. I have a feeling this is the beginning of a switch where I wont go back to replicas

one of my first edge's was the black scott hartnell and now i own 21 various teams lol, my girlfriend actually supports it and is down with it. I believe i will marry her. I feel as if people are either anti rbk edge or pro rbk edge and me personally well i am pro rbk edge. I love the style and never went back to buying replicas or older brands.