Ducks

flyhighguys94

Does anyone know where to find Ducks game used/issued jerseys? I know Beckett media deals with the ducks but i could exactley find my way around that website. I saw a couple on Ebay that were being sold by Beckett but there pretty expensive for no name minor league pre season players.

Thanks guys

There's some older "Mighty Ducks" jerseys on MeiGray.com and NHLGameWorn.com (I still think it's strange they have different listings when both are run by MeiGray) ...

As for the post-mighty "Ducks" it's all Beckett who sell via eBay.

So as tb246 said above, aside from those choices you'll have to search out individual collectors selling on eBay or the like ...

earlier while i was supposed to be doing my online class work i emailed beckett and am in the works with them for a reasonable price on a brett festerling or sheldon brookbank gamer, hopefully things pan out

earlier while i was supposed to be doing my online class work i emailed beckett and am in the works with them for a reasonable price on a brett festerling or sheldon brookbank gamer, hopefully things pan out

I contacted them last week and they wouldn't take $50 less on a jersey.

I contacted them last week and they wouldn't take $50 less on a jersey.

i got a sweet sweet deal, but i didnt pull the trigger.i did all this talking for nothing with the gm of beckett.