Oh,no..........

tomtucker

You do realize that he was drafted by the Kings and played two seasons in L.A., right? He wore 21 instead of 97 though and never used CCM with them.

Not in my eye. If you look closely the material is air-knit.

Kings never used air-knit during the CCM era. This might have been those draft day jersey and then Kings switched to Starter before CCM had their chance.

The jersey is NOT fake, it's just the Kings never used air-knit

They did use air-knit though. I remember researching it a while back and finding out they did. I think in 1994-95 they made the switch. They only used it for a few years though before the Starter switch-over.

You know, I've actually seen those before too. Even in the black version and also with the ultrafil backing for the patch which is a little weird. Almost like they were taken off of an ultrafil jersey and placed on an air-knit one. I wonder what that was all about.

You do realize that he was drafted by the Kings and played two seasons in L.A., right? He wore 21 instead of 97 though and never used CCM with them.

He was the 3rd overall pick in 97.

so this may be a dumb question... my apologies in advance... is this jersey then a 'draft day jersey'?

ie) draft year as the jersey number