Where to get SJ Sharks jersey done?

Derek855

I'm trying to find a place to get my sharks Jersey done right.I have tried EPS and they made the front number and the font is a little off. SPORTSK USED nhl.com styled font. Gameday sports archives also had the wrong font. Jersey express had the right font but the stitching wasn't great. Do I ask them to try to do a better job or do look for another company to get it done. ANY help would be appreciated.

i just bought a thornton rbk edge jersey off of a guy out in hollister california and i know he had some of his jerseys done at jersey express. They all looked amazing, hopefully that helps. Im not sure where there located in relevance to you but maybe the stitching was just a one time mistake and not a reflection on their company.

I ordered my Sharks jersey from icejerseys and it was one of the ones they sent to EPS to do the customization on. May I ask what was the issue with the font they used on yours, here is a picture of the one they did for me.

2257853380101580280S500x500Q85.jpg

2093962440101580280S500x500Q85.jpg