What do you guys think?

flyhighguys94

Im going to pick up a rbk edge sharks jersey as its one of four teams i dont have. Im up in the air, i cant make the decision of marleau or big joe??? I found someone selling a thornton fully customized with the A but now he is the captain. the jersey is a great price but he also has a marleau with no A or C so im not sure what one to get. Gut instinct tells me thornton because he is one of the most elite centers.

What do you guys think?

It wouldn't be incorrect to buy a Thornton Sharks jersey with an "A" if he was co-captain of the team while wearing an EDGE style jersey. Now that he is captain, the current Thornton jersey would be with a "C" but it's still not wrong to get one with an "A" because he was co-captain at one point (correct?). It's like if you bought an Ovechkin jersey when he was co-captain and still wear it. It's a correct jersey, but it isn't current because he's now captain.

It wouldn't be incorrect to buy a Thornton Sharks jersey with an "A" if he was co-captain of the team while wearing an EDGE style jersey. Now that he is captain, the current Thornton jersey would be with a "C" but it's still not wrong to get one with an "A" because he was co-captain at one point (correct?). It's like if you bought an Ovechkin jersey when he was co-captain and still wear it. It's a correct jersey, but it isn't current because he's now captain.

That definitely makes sense, and other then us on here im sure most people in my little town in new jersey dont even know what a san jose shark is or who thornton is. And i figured at some point i could remove the A and put the C on if it was necessary.