Pittsburgh Penguins Patch Question

PenguinsFan88

Hi all,

Just was wondering if there are any places online selling the commemorative patches that the Pittsburgh Penguins are currently wearing on their jerseys to mark the inaugural season of the Consol Energy Center? I know you can buy them at the Pens official team store located inside the CEC, but since I am not from Pittsburgh I was wondering if I could grab one online and if so, where?

Lemme know guys.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Just was wondering if there are any places online selling the commemorative patches that the Pittsburgh Penguins are currently wearing on their jerseys to mark the inaugural season of the Consol Energy Center? I know you can buy them at the Pens official team store located inside the CEC, but since I am not from Pittsburgh I was wondering if I could grab one online and if so, where?

Lemme know guys.

Thanks.

I Beleive House o Hockey on ebay had them...they are reputable and in Pittsburgh...look for their Pit. jersey auctions....

I'm sure the official ones will start to pop up on eBay within the next few weeks or so. That one will definitely be a much sought-after patch so I can imagine it'll be fairly easy to grab one.

I agree with Brilliant - NHL.com should always be your last resort. You'll normally pay more there and when it comes to jerseys and customization, you never know what you'll get.

There are some legitimate patch sellers in the patch thread (look at the first few pages). If the patches are readily available, they will be sold by those distributors more than likely.

Part of me wishes National Emblem sold more patches on their website, then I remember they are 25 dollars a patch.... Otherwise I'd have too many patches for jerseys that I don't own!

Hi all,

Lemme know guys.

Thanks.

SportsK.com has the 2011 Winter Classic patch for sale @ $13 with free shipping:

http://www.sportsk.com/nhlcopa.html

I would imagine that they would get the new arena patch sometime soon too, I'm just not sure when. Hope this helps.

SK is a reputable seller. I've bought from them on several occasions and have not been disappointed.