New York Islanders Glacier twill question

LIGHTNING_4

I have some Islanders jerseys from 96-97 season with the 25 years patch on them.On my blue ones one has the white glacier material on top of the orange and teal.The other one has the white glacier material under the teal and orange.So my question is which one did the Islanders have?Thanks for any help

I have some Islanders jerseys from 96-97 season with the 25 years patch on them.On my blue ones one has the white glacier material on top of the orange and teal.The other one has the white glacier material under the teal and orange.So my question is which one did the Islanders have?Thanks for any help

All mine have the white on top, I've never seen it on the bottom, I think it would be hard to see on the then road jersey....(should have those pics up in a couple of days if u want to see. I think there is a Palffy and a Salo in there somewhere... :)

If I remember right (having previously had a Fisherman gamer), the outermost color is the base layer, the glacier twill (primary color) is the middle, and the orange is the top layer.

So on a white jersey, teal is the bottom layer, the navy glacier twill is sewn onto that, and the orange middle color is sewn onto both. On a navy, the teal is the bottom layer, the white glacier twill is sewn to that, and the orange middle layer is sewn onto both.