cheapest place to buy edge jerseys

joe2heatley

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone, wanted to get an authentic sharks jersey and was just curious if there was a place you guys use a lot to get legit edge jerseys.

Give Meigray a call.

Give Meigray a call.

Meigray doesn't handle the Sharks jerseys so they woudn't have any of those. Just keep checking Ebay for one, Edge jerseys arn't worth squat on the secondary market so check every once and a while and one will probably pop up. Just for reference I sold my Sharks edge on Ebay a few months ago for $100.

• 2 weeks later...

Sports.com is pretty reasonable for Edge and Premier jerseys. They currently have several Sharks jerseys available: http://www.sportsk.com/edaurenhlje.html

I can personally vouch for their workmanship and customer service, sportsk is a great retailer.

• 2 months later...

So it has been confirmed that Hockey Jerseys Direct does in fact sell legit authentic EDGE jerseys? Any vouchers?

So it has been confirmed that Hockey Jerseys Direct does in fact sell legit authentic EDGE jerseys? Any vouchers?

This came up a while ago. Somebody from here (forgive me, but their name escapes me) contacted them, and they had been told that these are actually real Reebok Edge jerseys.

The place looks legit to me, and the price is realistic. Most retailers probably try to double their money - that $299.99 jersey cost them ~$150.00. At $188.00, they're still making a profit, but probably don't have the overhead costs that other retailers have. Sportsk.com, an online only retailer, sells Edge jerseys for $200.00. ######'s Sporting Goods, ###### near $300.

Wow, strict language filter. That should read D1ck's sporting goods, and d@mn near $300.

I'm surprised D1ck's even sells authentics, to be honest. Most major chain sports retailers don't bother with authentic jerseys outside of the occasional baseball one.

I'm surprised D1ck's even sells authentics, to be honest. Most major chain sports retailers don't bother with authentic jerseys outside of the occasional baseball one.

Well no wonder they have them at $300 for a blank. But you're right, major retailers only care about replicas because they are LOWER in cost and price than authentics. Plus they probably believe fans want to spend the least amount of money as possible so they only pick up replicas for their inventory. Cheapskates.

But thanks guys for confirming Hockey Jerseys Direct is a legit seller of EDGE authentics.

D1cksSportingGoods.com, SportsAuthority.com, TeamStore.com, Shop.NHL.com, etc. all have the same inventory run by the same e-commerce service provider, GSI Commerce. There are currently some clearance deals on the old Edge designs of the Sabres ($100), Leafs ($100) and Islanders ($150) customized, albeit by not-so-great Stahls'. You can look up some good coupons at various deal reporting sites like DealTaker.com. Offers come and go, but the best coupons I've seen is for 25% off with free shipping at SportsAuthority.com or TeamStore.com.

• 1 month later...

How is their customization work? Is it legit?

I've heard very mixed reviews in regards to RCS' customization. I'd lean IJ, Exclusive Pro or Sportsk

I bought the Sabres 3rd anniversary jersey yesterday at RCS without customization, cause i figured that you can screw up too much, especially on their 3rd jersey. The fonds and style they use for their 3rd are pretty special, cause they use embroidery stitching on top of their numbers. I looked at IJ and they say that they do everything according to ice specification, except the embroidery stitching. So, any idea where i can get it done? Has anybody customized a Sabres anniversary edge jersey at IJ? How does it look? Do they do something to replace the embroidery stitching but still make it "look" like on the ice?

I bought the Sabres 3rd anniversary jersey yesterday at RCS without customization, cause i figured that you can screw up too much, especially on their 3rd jersey. The fonds and style they use for their 3rd are pretty special, cause they use embroidery stitching on top of their numbers. I looked at IJ and they say that they do everything according to ice specification, except the embroidery stitching. So, any idea where i can get it done? Has anybody customized a Sabres anniversary edge jersey at IJ? How does it look? Do they do something to replace the embroidery stitching but still make it "look" like on the ice?

I might try IJ or possibly Jersey Express, since they are located in the Buffalo area and I have heard that they are possibly the team customizers of the Sabres.

Similar question - cheapest place to buy Premier Jerseys? I've seen how far down Authentic ones can come down, I'm just wondering if there's a place that has Premier's that aren't over priced to the max!

Ebay lol

I might try IJ or possibly Jersey Express, since they are located in the Buffalo area and I have heard that they are possibly the team customizers of the Sabres.

Jersey Express doesn't do the Sabres jerseys and use yellow twill for their nameplates. If interested my company uses the same place the team does and we use the proper yellow airknit nameplate. PM for details

Jersey Express doesn't do the Sabres jerseys and use yellow twill for their nameplates. If interested my company uses the same place the team does and we use the proper yellow airknit nameplate. PM for details

man, what the hell?! why is it so hard to get a jersey customized?? -__-

man, what the hell?! why is it so hard to get a jersey customized?? -__-

SportsK also does a nice job at a reasonable price. www.sportsk.com