Is Reebok making the NJ Devils Retro Edge jersey available?

Parise9

where did you hear the rumour?

Not really a quality source at all but a longtime poster on a Devils MB I belong to said some of his contacts who own/manage sporting good stores said in Sept that the Devils Retro Edge and Premier will be available for Retail. This was several months ago. I love the Edge version but would buy the CCM replica they made last season if the Edge is not available.

The thing is, with the CCM remakes, you can get a current player or a former player, and still not have it be considered a jersey foul. Does that make any sense?

Agreed. I got a Daneyko CCM throwback from IJ, but I think it would be a foul to get a Daneyko Edge throwback.

• 5 weeks later...

So it would appear that this is definitely a true thing.

http://www.icejerseys.com/item_details.php?id=9298

Only annoying thing is that I just got the replica that they offered last season, and now an Authentic is available. Oh well, guess I will just have to get this sometime.

So it would appear that this is definitely a true thing.

http://www.icejersey...ils.php?id=9298

Only annoying thing is that I just got the replica that they offered last season, and now an Authentic is available. Oh well, guess I will just have to get this sometime.

I ordered a Parise one already! :D