It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man that's an awesome vintage Jets. I really like that old style. You should get it framed now that it's signed.

That turned out really nice Desert Rat. Hawerchuk and most older players have better sigs than some of the new chicken scratch i've seen.

Well, customer service confirmed this morning that my Sabres authentic, which I put in the mail 26 days ago, was never received. I guess that means I'm out $190, plus wherever my jersey ended up instead, they have my credit card information. Superb...

Well, customer service confirmed this morning that my Sabres authentic, which I put in the mail 26 days ago, was never received. I guess that means I'm out $190, plus wherever my jersey ended up instead, they have my credit card information. Superb...

Yeesh- what a story- sorry to hear!

That really sucks to hear Mach. Hoping it is just misplaced in the mail system somewhere, though that is probably wishful thinking.

:( I'd been hoping to have it for the 2nd round of the playoffs, given the timing (and now especially since I'll probably end up at at least one Rangers/Sabres game). I'm super bummed. First new jersey I'd been able to afford in a while and it gets lost in the mail before I even take the tags off of it. Disappointment is not the right word.

@Mach

I hope your jersey will show up. Is there no way to have it tracked?

just picked up this jersey from the custom office this afternoon. I just finished customising it but I still need to do something about the missing black trim that is supposed to "frame" the shoulder patches.

Bos_Neely_Away_back.JPG

Bos_Neely_Away_front.JPG

Looks good nice job.

@Mach

I hope your jersey will show up. Is there no way to have it tracked?

just picked up this jersey from the custom office this afternoon. I just finished customising it but I still need to do something about the missing black trim that is supposed to "frame" the shoulder patches.

Bos_Neely_Away_back.JPG

Bos_Neely_Away_front.JPG

Wow! I almost forgot Cam Neely played a season in that style for the Bruins. I miss Neely, what a player.

That's a nice Neely. Somebody needs to get one with Seabass on the back!

I'd like to get a yellow Canucks with Neely on the back. THAT would be quite a piece.

came in today.....

dscf1962ol4.jpgdscf1963va6.jpg

The best Sabres jersey you can buy :D

If they make the Stanley Cup finals...where does the patch go?

Boy...they SHOULD put them in place of those stupid chest numbers but they'll probably just go opposite them.

That really is a gorgeous jersey...I need to get one of those bad boys. They should do the white ones next year to honor both versions. But if they do that, then they HAVE to bring back the epaulettes.

I got this guy in the mail today:

DetroitRedWingscirca1997-vi.jpg

DetroitRedWingscirca1997b-vi.jpg

Boy...they SHOULD put them in place of those stupid chest numbers but they'll probably just go opposite them.

Yeah, I could see that happening. The thing I wonder about though, if you look at Colorado's alternate jersey, specifically last year on Joe Sakic's when they had the 10 years patch. I thought the C and the patch looked cluttered in the same area, as the first C on the Colorado name was on the other shoulder. I found a card with that the other day and thought that looked odd.

I've been looking for some online, but have had bad luck so far. I'll look more later, its past my bedtime.

Nice Red Wings jersey. I have a Nike Red Wings too. Does size 44 really fit you? ;)

Actually it fits me nicely. I was surprised. Almost the way a 48 fits me. Funny thing is, the auction description said 'game-worn jersey' but it was listed as a size 44. HA! Maybe if Federov was my size.

I got this guy in the mail today:

DetroitRedWingscirca1997-vi.jpg

You have some real options with that jersey for patches.

91-92 NHL 75th Anniversary

92-93 Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary

97-98 VK/SM on chest

99-00 NHL 2000 red

00-01 Red Wings 75th Anniversary (only for a game or two)

Oh yea, there's these too

1997 Stanley Cup Finals

1998 Stanley Cup Finals with VK/SM patch on sleeve*

2002 Stanley Cup Finals

I'm not sure when he was made an assistant captain for the first time, so the first couple may not be 100% accurate with those patches. The earliest evidence I could find is the 94-95 season.

*Your Spyboy1 recommended choice!

Yeah but the problem there is that the Wings only used the Nike jerseys from 1997 to 1999. Before and after were CCM's. However, I like the idea of the VK/SM patch and maybe even the 1998 Cup Finals patch.

91-92 NHL 75th Anniversary

92-93 Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary

97-98 VK/SM on chest

99-00 NHL 2000 red

00-01 Red Wings 75th Anniversary (only for a game or two)

1997 Stanley Cup Finals

1998 Stanley Cup Finals with VK/SM patch on sleeve*

2002 Stanley Cup Finals

I'm not sure when he was made an assistant captain for the first time, so the first couple may not be 100% accurate with those patches. The earliest evidence I could find is the 94-95 season.

the only patches he could put on this jersey would be:

97-98 VK/SM on chest

1997 Stanley Cup Finals

1998 Stanley Cup Finals with VK/SM patch on shoulder

the other patches were worn on CCM jerseys and after 2000 also on Koho jerseys.

I´d go for the 1998 Stanley Cup Finals with VK/SM patch on shoulder

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/1255442468054115799boNZEv

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/1255442441054115799ghhnHm