Definitive C and A list

bjd624

It'd be a hell of a resource if someone could put it together. ###### of a job though, for the reasons already pointed out by others, only way I can see to get an accurate list would be game sheets, if they're stored anywhere.

I've asked about this before, as have others. I'm still trying to work out for sure if Mike Gartner wore the "A" for Phoenix in one of his two years there, for a jersey I have waiting to get done. I've got a picture of him with it, but no way of knowing if the pic is from the right year for my jersey (can't see the back hem), so the search continues. It's frustrating, but there you go. As for people on here being "complete jerks" and not wanting to help, you're miles off. I doubt I was the only one to spend some time the other week trying to find you proof that Garth Snow was backup for the Game One Japan games, just couldn't find it. People'll help if they can, but we're all in the same boat by and large with what information's available to us.

Serious answer to your Mike Gartner question. Ask him. Send him a letter, tell him you're a huge fan and tell him your predicament. It's worth a try IMO.