Need Help On A Few Jerseys

Tyler

Hey guys,

I have a 91-92 Islanders away (blue) jersey. I am going to send it out to get customized but I don't have nameplate material. The same is the case for an 86-87 Leafs away jersey (blue), and a 2002 Russia white olympic jersey. I am going to send them to GDS, what should I do about nameplates?

Hey guys,

I have a 91-92 Islanders away (blue) jersey. I am going to send it out to get customized but I don't have nameplate material. The same is the case for an 86-87 Leafs away jersey (blue), and a 2002 Russia white olympic jersey. I am going to send them to GDS, what should I do about nameplates?

The Leafs is Ultrafil correct? If so, I have blue ultrafil nameplates. Doesn't GDS have the nameplate material? They've provided then nameplates on all the kits I've gotten.

The Leafs is Ultrafil correct? If so, I have blue ultrafil nameplates. Doesn't GDS have the nameplate material? They've provided then nameplates on all the kits I've gotten.

It is Maska ultrafil (from 86). I will contact GDS, but I assumed providing your own nameplate material was what you had to do.

It is Maska ultrafil (from 86). I will contact GDS, but I assumed providing your own nameplate material was what you had to do.

No, he usually has the material but you have to check with him.

Yeah, they do have material plates but you have to pay extra for them. It's definitely worth the money though compared to a twill plate.