The one that got away.

The Hype

Aw, you're a peach. I'm holding out for an authentic, but thanks, seriously.

Aw, you're a peach. I'm holding out for an authentic, but thanks, seriously.

Here is a 94 All star Eastern jersey authentic sz52

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-1994-Authentic-All-Star-Jersey-Bourque-/130417392313?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e5d7b7ab9

Yea, I was watching that but A) I'm broke haha and B) I need a blank. Thanks though, buddy.

This guy just ended two minutes ago for $32.67 - ebay item#320569656651

and I couldnt bit 'cause I'm a Canuck, eh?

I also missed a '95 Robitaille Rangers Authentic, mint, size 54 that sold for $50 (also US only).

noway.gif

This guy just ended two minutes ago for $32.67 - ebay item#320569656651

and I couldnt bit 'cause I'm a Canuck, eh?

I also missed a '95 Robitaille Rangers Authentic, mint, size 54 that sold for $50 (also US only).

noway.gif

Luckily for you, thats a fake. If you really want a fake though, I'm sure you'll find one of the hundreds of sellers that are willing to ship to Canada, or already have fakes on hand in Canada xD

Was the Robitaille recent or a couple months back? If it was the one a couple months back, I can tell you it went to a good home :)

Was the Robitaille recent or a couple months back? If it was the one a couple months back, I can tell you it went to a good home :)

oh snap! Sniper-lishish!

high five

This one got away from me.I should have put a higher bid in

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170516687360&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170516687360&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT

Wow, great price.

great price indeed. It's amazing how little value authentics are getting. Edge jersey's barely break $100 now.

But its a Coilers jersey from 06. Who are you going to put on that jersey, Ethan Moreau? ;)

Pronger 06 finals jersey.

Pronger 06 finals jersey.

Thats what i was going to do if i won it

I was watching that and forgot about it, that sucked it went off for so little.

You can fill out and print the label online, but not the customs forms (as far as I know). So it still takes a trip to the Post Office.

Honestly it's nothing against buyers in Canada at all - it's more the pain that post office / customs puts you through.

Yea, I think he is right,

You're talking about those green little stickers attached to the package correct?

I still hate being shunned from bidding on a dream jersey....

There was a Theo Fleury 1996-97 Gamer with certification that went for $240 during the lockout, but he wouldnt ship to Canada so i missed out on it. I offered him an extra $75 for the trouble, but still refused.

Yea, I think he is right,

You're talking about those green little stickers attached to the package correct?

I still hate being shunned from bidding on a dream jersey....

There was a Theo Fleury 1996-97 Gamer with certification that went for $240 during the lockout, but he wouldnt ship to Canada so i missed out on it. I offered him an extra $75 for the trouble, but still refused.

If anyone ever needs, I'd be happy to handle transactions for you Canadians if it truly is a really tough to find or special jersey. As long as you guys cover the cost of shipping to Canada of course.

If anyone ever needs, I'd be happy to handle transactions for you Canadians if it truly is a really tough to find or special jersey. As long as you guys cover the cost of shipping to Canada of course.

Wicked man! thanks for the offer. ill keep it in mind for sure.