Where you get jerseys

Tyler

Sorry if this topic has already been brought up. I always see so many nice pickups here, so I was wondering other than eBay, these boards and craigslist/kijiji, where do you guys get your jerseys?

Most of mine come off of eBay, but I've gotten them from IceJerseys, River City Sports, Flyers' Skate Zones locally, and through the trade forum here. Retailers are the most reliable but the most difficult to find a great price, whereas eBay you can get an INSANE deal but you never know what you're getting. I mean, I've gotten authentics on eBay for $20 that are flawless, and I've also gotten knock-offs (years ago) and one time a screen printed Mighty Ducks jersey. You just have to be very careful.

I use Ebay, IJ , River City, SportsK.

JohnnyISOnTheSpot once more. Ebay is like a free market free-for-all. You can hit big or get crap. I find it more overpriced at times. Just watch your back at all time with Ebay.

I find this fourm's members have the best deals in terms of quality for price.

HIGH FIVE! I LIKE! :thumbsup:

ebay(where u can score or get burned), personal trades, river city sports, but items for sale here seem to have good bang for the buck too.

I use Ebay, IJ , River City, SportsK.

JohnnyISOnTheSpot once more. Ebay is like a free market free-for-all. You can hit big or get crap. I find it more overpriced at times. Just watch your back at all time with Ebay.

I find this fourm's members have the best deals in terms of quality for price.

HIGH FIVE! I LIKE! :thumbsup:

Haha, you're the man.

Im from the netherlands and i get my jerseys thru ebay and hope to get a good deal.

Also bought some from this forum

I also bought some of sportsk.

Eishockey.com

Rivercitysports

I bought khl jerseys in the past on www.fanshop.ru (was a hassle i translate the site thru google and i ordered and payed with western union) 7 days later there was the jersey :D

And i also search here in the netherlands on advert sites. I recently score a good as new ultrafil penguins jersey for 45 dollars.

And my dutch eredivisie game jerseys i just buy at the arenas here.

I just bought a Pederson's MN Gophers jersey for $8.99 from the goodwill the other day. It is in beautiful shape. But I'll also do ebay, craigslist, EPS, Vintage Minnesota hockey.com and from some of the wonderful people here.

I use Craigslist, eBay, and retail stores. As some said previously it is hard to find a good deal at retail but it is the most reliable. For Craigslist, I always ask for more pictures and the sellers who have real jerseys always send me more and answer my questions then we close the deal. As for the ones with questionable jerseys, they seem to ignore my questions and requests.

For me it's ebay, here on the forum, JC forum, or SportsK. Like many posters said above, ebay is hit or miss; it can be great or not so great. If I can't find a jersey on ebay, or if it's on ebay but WAY more than I want to pay then I'll try to find it on here or on JC. I only go to SportsK if I need it customized or can't find a jersey anywhere else. The reason being that buying from retail doesn't give me a HUGE discount that buying on ebay or the forums can provide.

i have a even better ?

what are good places to get foreign league jerseys

such as Swedish leagues and the KHL

For the khl jerseys ebay is still a good option but i bought lutch jerseys from

www.fanshop.ru (use google translate to understand the website :D )

And for swedish league jerseys go to the team stores themselve and if they dont offer shipping to the usa just ask by email and 9 out of 10 you can make a deal.

• 1 month later...

I do eBay, these boards, craigslist, and sportsk.com. Ebay is pretty hit or miss, but people on this board should be able to help with picking out fakes there. Craigslist works for me because its local, and I only buy something if the buyer agrees that I can inspect the jersey in person before I hand over my money. If its legit they shouldn't have a problem with this. Sportsk.com is a great jersey retailer and customizer, and they're located in my area of SE Michigan so I'm supporting the local economy by buying from them :thumbsup:

Icejerseys is where I have gotten many of my jerseys, normally I wait for a sale before making a purchase though. Also ebay of course, trades, and a couple of other online retailers but also usually only when they have a sale.

Gotten mine from a user here, JerseyExpress and River City.

• 1 month later...

I usually use e-bay or River City. I usually just buy from a reliable seller and leave it at that....it is hit or miss, but generally, if the prices are waay lower than what they retail for, I stay away