The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of shout outs to some good guys:

Kolbe91, for selling me a jersey off my list even though he wasn't really looking to sell. It was on my wantlist, he posted in the Arrivals thread that he got it along with a bunch of other stuff, so I inquired as to whether he was looking to flip it. In the end, he turned a profit, I got a jersey off my list, and it was an easy and pleasant transaction.

rgoss22, for sending me two patches I needed for "future considerations". We've dealt a few times now (one trade, two sales? Maybe three? I totally lost track), its always ridiculously easy and almost secondary to the great conversations we have about hockey and jerseys. Thanks again my friend, we will meet up at The Rock one of these days.

Just received a terrific jersey from 4freezy. Excellent communication, hassle-free transaction, a great guy to deal with- thanks, buddy!

Just got a package from thebiggoalie. It was my first deal with someone on the boards, and it went as smoothly as possible. Great communication and fast shipping. I look forward to doing business with him again.

Just got a package from thebiggoalie. It was my first deal with someone on the boards, and it went as smoothly as possible. Great communication and fast shipping. I look forward to doing business with him again.

Thanks TJ. Definitely looking forward to working with you again in the future! Welcome to the boards!

Zeshy25 and I just had a nice deal. He saw he had something on my want list, he reached out, and BOOM, deal was done. Thanks again buddy!

Just got my package from thebiggoalie smooth and sweet transaction thank you bud!

Just got my package from thebiggoalie smooth and sweet transaction thank you bud!

Thank you TJ. Was a pleasure.

Guest Dr_Puck

Nice deal with HannuVirta on an authentic. He shipped it so fast I half expected him to hand deliver it this morning.

Edited by Dr_Puck

Just completed a smooth sales transaction with Flyers845 for a 2010 Flyers Edge 2.0 away jersey. Thanks again!

Just completed a smooth sales transaction with Flyers845 for a 2010 Flyers Edge 2.0 away jersey. Thanks again!

Pleasure to deal with!! A++++++