The J Van Wessel scenario...left as a reminder - Slim

J van wessel

Brilliant edit: See below for clarification.

Hey J Van Wessel, is that a common name in the Netherlands?

I'm just wondering because there's a site that sells counterfeit NHL, NFL, & NBA jerseys called usasports-shop.nl that's run by a J Van Wessel. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

But it'd take a pretty big coincidence though to explain why the e-mail address you list on your profile for IceJerseys forums matches the contact information for the counterfeit jersey website.

I don't doubt you're not stupid enough to try to sell fakes here, but I also don't doubt the jerseys you have in your personal collection were purchased with money made selling counterfeit jerseys, which in my book makes you quite unwelcome here.

Edit: updated the contact info link for the site to the Google Cache version since he took the site down.

Hey J Van Wessel, is that a common name in the Netherlands?

I'm just wondering because there's a site that sells counterfeit NHL, NFL, & NBA jerseys called usasports-shop.nl that's run by a J Van Wessel. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

But it'd take a pretty big coincidence though to explain why the e-mail address you list on your profile for IceJerseys forums matches the contact information for the counterfeit jersey website.

I don't doubt you're not stupid enough to try to sell fakes here, but I also don't doubt the jerseys you have in your personal collection were purchased with money made selling counterfeit jerseys, which in my book makes you quite unwelcome here.

I will explain it here:

1. yes website is mine but i dont use it in a long time

2. i runned this website because i wanted people in the netherlands give a possibility to wear jerseys of there favorite players without the hassle to use outside country websites and people.

for they but i allways explained it where replicas

3. for the record website is down now and i dont wanna do it anymore because it took me a lot of work and counterfeit jerseys suck .

Therefore i never made any money of it because customs department here charged allot of money for importing.

So all the jerseys i sell here and i have myself come from hard work at a postal company.

Stil hope i cleared it now .

All jerseys that i have for sale here are genuine products and i sell these to purchase new jerseys or a wild wing jersey.

Like i said before,

i stopped sometime ago and even put the website down.

And the jerseys that i sell are officials not fakes here at all.

And i bought some jerseys also from my collection on this forum.

Jerseys that i have for sale go cheap.

Tampa Bay lightning alternate at the moment the offer is 100 usdollars .

Taking offers for all jerseys till friday.

Okay; I'm not really digging where this is going so I'm gonna lock it up. Due to the initial posters involvement with counterfeit jerseys, I'm going to say that you can't sell here UNTIL you get permission to do so from the site admin. Since it's their site, if you can convince them that you're on the level, then everything will be okay. Until then though, your threads will not be allowed to remain open.