Blackhawks Edge 2.0

KaneIsDirty

I am looking for a Blackhawks 2.0 either red or white in a size 50 or 52. I know it is very rare that you find a Hawks 2.0, but if you happen to have one or know a place where you can get one please contact me. I don't care if it is blank or has a name on the back.

Thanks,

Ryan

I am looking for a Blackhawks 2.0 either red or white in a size 50 or 52. I know it is very rare that you find a Hawks 2.0, but if you happen to have one or know a place where you can get one please contact me. I don't care if it is blank or has a name on the back.

Thanks,

Ryan

The only place you will get a blackhawks 2.0 is either a game-worn or game-issue jersey. 2.0's are not sold at retail so I am almost sure that 2.0's do not exist in size 50 or 52.

Yeah but that's only because they distributed the Isles jerseys in 2008-09 when they wore 2.0's. They would only have stock of 2.0's of the teams that they worked with; nobody else. The Hawks sell their stuff themselves in the team store at the United Center so that'll be the only place you can find one...IF you can find one.

I know for a fact that there is such thing as a Hawks 2.0 size 52 cause my dad has one.

Not to sound condescending but are you sure his jersey is a real 2.0 edge and not a knock off or a 1.0?

Not to sound condescending but are you sure his jersey is a real 2.0 edge and not a knock off or a 1.0?

100% sure. From what I heard the guy he got it from told us that the guy he got the jersey from got fired (worked for the Hawks) because he released a few to the public.

100% sure. From what I heard the guy he got it from told us that the guy he got the jersey from got fired (worked for the Hawks) because he released a few to the public.

Yeah clearly he wasn't supposed to let those get out which is why he got fired. You'll probably have to find another of the ones he let get out or hope Reebok starts selling 2.0's come the fall.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

Ryan

You might try giving Reebok's NHL Store in NYC a call...I feel like I saw a few 2.0's there about a month back. I was so dazzled by the amazing chain-stitching on the logo that I can't be 100% certain they're not 1.0's...but it's worth a try.

Amazing store, BTW...jerseygasm-inducing, even.