IJ Customer Appreciation Week

mmajeski06

It says to share it with anyone you know and I first found it on the Chris Creamer's Sports Logos board...so I guess the IJ board is fair game:

Sale.jpg

Just got 30% off a Daneyko throwback jersey.

If I broke any rules by posting this here, just let me know and I will delete it.

I saw this, I'm heartbroken they're sold out of pretty much every jersey I was hoping to get.

Yep...same here. I am still hoping they have the black Pens jerseys next week so I can get a Letang one. But everything else I wanted is pretty much sold out.

Yep...same here. I am still hoping they have the black Pens jerseys next week so I can get a Letang one. But everything else I wanted is pretty much sold out.

When I e-mailed them about it, they said they'd get more stock...in October. Looks like the sale might double as a clearout of old stock.

Yeah that's usually what it is. They do a free customization sale later this summer that's pretty much the same thing.

I'm stil hoping to get out of this one with a Letang Pens or a Toews Hawks.

Yeah that's usually what it is. They do a free customization sale later this summer that's pretty much the same thing.

I'm stil hoping to get out of this one with a Letang Pens or a Toews Hawks.

Hate to say it here but it is just a bit still not good enough compare to competitors

Hate to say it here but it is just a bit still not good enough compare to competitors

Agreed, no offense to IJ, but they should really keep stock of the items they tend to sell out of quickly. I've been seeking a Blackhawks EDGE authentic since May and they've been sold out since AT LEAST then. IJ's sales are ok, but the problem I have with them is you have to spend big $$$$$ to get the big % off. River City Sports still has their EDGE authentics for $169.99, which is pretty nice, but again, they are OUT of 'Hawks jerseys. :glare: