Need some help on an alternate Ciccarelli Lightning

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Since Gameday Sports Archives only has a few kits available, I asked Truman if he would mind my friend whipping up a Ciccarelli kit. I want to know what you guys think. The only discrepancy I see is the bottom might need to be even. Thoughts?

Actual jersey (replica):

CiccarelliJersey.jpg

Kit:

ciccarellinumbers.jpg

When it comes to such a funky kit as that, I really doubt that anyone is going to get it 100% accurate. I'd say as long as it's close enough, that'd be good enough. That one there really looks great and who's REALLY gonna notice that anyway? Right?

When it comes to such a funky kit as that, I really doubt that anyone is going to get it 100% accurate. I'd say as long as it's close enough, that'd be good enough. That one there really looks great and who's REALLY gonna notice that anyway? Right?

I agree. There are a handfull of kits that are almost imposible to get perfect such as the fisherman, the burger king and that lightning alt. What you have there looks really good so I would go with it.

On another note I feel sorry for whomever has to sew that sucker on.

That looks pretty amazing, but I do agree about the bottom being continuous from the looks of it. That should be an easy fix for him.

INSANE Johnny... how much your buddy charge you? i might ask you to ask him if he could do up a 20 renberg of that for me if its the right price :D

He's been my best friend since I was 5 we don't charge eachother for anything haha. It was that kid who picked up the jersey with me who did my Giroux shirt. I'll ask him but I doubt he'd have a problem doing it for a few bucks. I think I may have paid him in tacos...

Anyway, thanks for the input, guys. I agree it's fantastic, I might have him flatter out the bottom a smidge, but I agree no biggie. I'm just excited to be closer to getting one of my grails.