Team USA Lettering

I've noticed on the Team USA's 2010 Olympic jerseys, the blue ones have a unique font for their lettering.

I have found some blank replicas but would like to customize it to a player.

I can't seem to find a kit for it online and I would really love to order a customized replica but I'm afraid that a generic lettering kit

will be used and won't have the same look as the original one. \Ex: http://cgi.ebay.com/Replica-Kane-Team-USA-Nike-Swift-2010-Olympic-Jersey-XL-/300439991301?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item45f39e7405

Has anyone purchased a Team USA Jersey with customization that was not like the original?

Edited by Stuck on Center Ice

the white ones (not the throwbacks) had the same font as the blue, and mine is currently being customized at ice jerseys, where i'd imagine they'll use the correct font.

long story short, why not order one from there?

• 2 weeks later...

I got the white won (not the retro) from shopusahockey.com and it turned out perfect. The blue and white jersey used the same font as the Canucks but I recommend getting it from shopusahockey.com

I got the white won (not the retro) from shopusahockey.com and it turned out perfect. The blue and white jersey used the same font as the Canucks but I recommend getting it from shopusahockey.com

FYI the official USA Hockey store (shopusahockey.com) uses EPS for their lettering.

Seeing the white Kane USA #83 jersey in that signature there reminded me that the IIHF display at the MeiGray expo had that jersey on display. I really should have taken more pictures.

Thank you for the reply with info :D I am going to check them out!

By the way, your signature is awesome, I would love own all of those someday.

By the way, your signature is awesome, I would love own all of those someday.

Good luck with that, I have been looking for a London Knights one and all I can find are autographed jerseys.

Good luck with that, I have been looking for a London Knights one and all I can find are autographed jerseys.

I'm surprised how hard it is to find a London Knights jersey from that era that is blank. I've been looking for a blank green third jersey in a size 48 for a while now.

I'm surprised how hard it is to find a London Knights jersey from that era that is blank. I've been looking for a blank green third jersey in a size 48 for a while now.

I've been looking for that same size, but I would even settle for a large if I could find one.