bjd624's free jerseys

bjd624

ehh its pointless to argue your on a comp im on a comp... please delete this pointless thread... no matter what i say duddley do right over here will continue to respond... so i am done with this...i will close with this statement

if 2 days AFTER the money is taken from their account they decide to send the jerseys its their own DUMB fault...end of story

or, maybe the jerseys were sent and it just took a long time to get there. Sellers not responding to eBay could be due to a host of reasons

It's possible the packages got lost or misplaced or maybe placed on a wrong truck. Things happen, but that's not the point. The point is you have someones money and the items you purchased. Someone is out money at the very least whether its the seller or paypal.

It's possible the packages got lost or misplaced or maybe placed on a wrong truck. Things happen, but that's not the point. The point is you have someones money and the items you purchased. Someone is out money at the very least whether its the seller or paypal.

Karma.... :( Someday he will find his most sought after jersey and It will be delivered by UPS or Fed Ex to somebody elses porch, no signature required... and he will see some "hottie" two towns over walking down the street wearing "His" jersey and he will never have either one!

Karma.... :( Someday he will find his most sought after jersey and It will be delivered by UPS or Fed Ex to somebody elses porch, no signature required... and he will see some "hottie" two towns over walking down the street wearing "His" jersey and he will never have either one!

lol i have a hottie (as im married) and my most sought after jersey is the st. louis blues prototype alt. and I HIGHLY doubt if i were to find one it would get delived w/o a signature required :D

lol i have a hottie (as im married) and my most sought after jersey is the st. louis blues prototype alt. and I HIGHLY doubt if i were to find one it would get delived w/o a signature required :D

I have no idea if you are making this stuff up but ###### you love to start trouble lol

You are just inviting more trouble each time you respond to this thread. Your best course of action is to take the advice the others have given you, quietly reflect on it and decide how you want to proceed in the way you conduct yourself privately.

It's probably not the best idea to broadcast to the rest of the board how you have taken advantage of the paypal system when you are "despratley" trying to get others on the board to enter into transactions with you that would subject them to the same tactics.

Well i will say this you write "desperately" but when i email you that i have a oilers 3rd gamer for sale you tell me you cant spend more then 100$. That does not seem very desperate now is it?

As for the paypal thing it is definitely a lack of integrity on your behalf and if you are going to do it dont brag about it. I dont understand why you would take advantage of 2 sellers that sent off the items you bought. This happened a couple of times to me and i emailed the sellers upon receiving the items and sent the money soon after. One of the sellers was so nice he refunded me and said i could keep the item for free the other seller gave me a 25% discount.

it is called integrity and honesty 2 common values we all tend to put to the side way to often. I am not your dad i just think if you are going to do nonsense like that dont post it or else you are looking to get attacked

I took it upon myself to track down the sellers of the jerseys he had won to let them know what was going on. I found one and sent them a message. The seller responded that they had no trouble with the transaction and that a refund was never issued.

I couldn't find the second seller but what the first told me was good enough to show what type of person we are dealing with.

well well i think an apology is owed

which seller was that?

And what type of person am i now that you went and did that

It's also funny how the jersey I found ended on July 3rd and you post pictures of it on July 8th yet it took over 3 weeks to arrive. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

I hope the future seller of that jersey reads this if you're the buyer....

wow, with all of the nerves struck in this thread, one would think the OP forgot to scale down his pics or didnt spell check :P

its just weird to brag about havin lots of low quality jerseys. but i guess its quantity not quality thats winnin this race. or is this a race or some kinda competition or somethin?

what do you mean quantity over quality... HERE we go with the fakes situation again i have a max of 12 fakes in my collection...and what because every jersey isn't authentic? Hop off...

12 fakes? Last time I thought it was 4. The fakes is a good start to quantity vs. quality argument. The other is the exact two jerseys that started this whole debacle.

It was pointed out that they had the wrong customization on them. That is a quality issue IMO. You didn't care and that's fine, it's your money, or wasn't... or might be.

Anyways, if you want to buy all replicas, go ahead. Lots of members have fantastic collections of replicas because they take the time and effort to

search out the right ones and get them customized to accurate specs, years, patches etc... That, and I think I speak for all of us, is the joy of collecting.

the hunt and the historical accuracy.

what do you mean quantity over quality... HERE we go with the fakes situation again i have a max of 12 fakes in my collection...and what because every jersey isn't authentic? Hop off...

You could have taken all the money you've "wasted" on those jerseys and probably picked up 2 or 3 jerseys worth bragging about.