bjd624's free jerseys

bjd624

They were free so who cares

Lol

How?

Great pick ups by the way. :thumbsup:

i thought about daigle but i said NAH! after my experience meeting him as a young hockey player :D

and they were free beacuse ebay sellers are dumb and dont respond to emails and wait until ebay sides with me to send the item... but neither ask for their money back, if they ask for the $ i will glady pay the 30 a piece they both wanted... but until then they were both FREE :D

yeah, i wasnt sure if ebay just bit the buller or they took it from the seller

So you bought them and then opened a dispute once you recieved them and got your money back? Paypal would not give you your money back until you sent back the jerseys with proof so the sellers must have given you the refunds themselves. Did the sellers tell you it was ok to keep the jersey's after you got a refund? If they didn't you should send them back.

negative... bought the jerseys, never recived after a decent amount of time, opened a case with EBAY sellers dont respond to ebay, ebay sides with me and refunded my money, idk if ebay bit the bullet or if they took it out of the sellers accounts, either way AFTER the dispute was settled by EBAY i recived the items.

negative... bought the jerseys, never recived after a decent amount of time, opened a case with EBAY sellers dont respond to ebay, ebay sides with me and refunded my money, idk if ebay bit the bullet or if they took it out of the sellers accounts, either way AFTER the dispute was settled by EBAY i recived the items.

Then send the payments back or send the jersey's back. What your doing is stealing and you really shouldn't be bragging about it.

i did not steal anything, i paid for the jerseys, jerseys never come in 3 weeks, i file a case with ebay, sellers do not respond to ebay, ebay asks if i want them to make a decision, i say yes, ebay sides with me and refunds my money, AFTER ebay refunds my money the jerseys show up at my doorstep, NOW, i know your thinking "well then they were in the mail sometime between you filing the case and ebay refunding you."... well both sellers live withing 2 towns of me... i can sneeze on their towns from my house, it shouldnt take no longer than 2 days to send out, AND if they had intention on sending out b4 the case was filed THEY WOULD RESPOND TO EBAY!...i'm not at all bragging, some1 said customization was off i said o well they were free so idc, ... and if either seller had the money taken from their account by ebay and wanted the money or the jerseys i will gladly send the money, if ebay bit the bullet on it,its not really my issue, the seller still has the money, i got the jersey.. can some1 here tell me they agree or am i once again alone in my principles?

i did not steal anything, i paid for the jerseys, jerseys never come in 3 weeks, i file a case with ebay, sellers do not respond to ebay, ebay asks if i want them to make a decision, i say yes, ebay sides with me and refunds my money, AFTER ebay refunds my money the jerseys show up at my doorstep, NOW, i know your thinking "well then they were in the mail sometime between you filing the case and ebay refunding you."... well both sellers live withing 2 towns of me... i can sneeze on their towns from my house, it shouldnt take no longer than 2 days to send out, AND if they had intention on sending out b4 the case was filed THEY WOULD RESPOND TO EBAY!...i'm not at all bragging, some1 said customization was off i said o well they were free so idc, ... and if either seller had the money taken from their account by ebay and wanted the money or the jerseys i will gladly send the money, if ebay bit the bullet on it,its not really my issue, the seller still has the money, i got the jersey.. can some1 here tell me they agree or am i once again alone in my principles?

It's called integrity.

Sigh. You clearly have no idea about how Ebay and Paypal works and yes, you are bragging. Do you honestly believe Paypal bit the bullet and gave you a refund from their own resources? Here is how it works;

You file a claim and paypal contacts the sellers

Seller can voluntarilly give you a refund or if they do not respond Paypal will decide in your favour

Paypal will try to recover the payment from the sellers account

If Paypal can recover the funds from the sellers account they will issue you a refund

If Paypal can not recover the funds then you get nothing

You recieved a refund which means Paypal was able to recover the funds from the sellers accounts. Now explain to me again how you keeping the jerseys and keeping your money is not stealing?

paypal had nothing to do with it... only time paypal was there was to transfer the money...

Ebay owns Paypal. Paypal decides whether you get a refund or not.

ehh its pointless to argue your on a comp im on a comp... please delete this pointless thread... no matter what i say duddley do right over here will continue to respond... so i am done with this...i will close with this statement

if 2 days AFTER the money is taken from their account they decide to send the jerseys its their own DUMB fault...end of story

ehh its pointless to argue your on a comp im on a comp... please delete this pointless thread... no matter what i say duddley do right over here will continue to respond... so i am done with this...i will close with this statement

if 2 days AFTER the money is taken from their account they decide to send the jerseys its their own DUMB fault...end of story

Your a theif......end of story.

Just my $.02, but the obligation really is on the seller to request the money back. Personally I've had something similar happen and all the contacting in the world did nothing, the seller just ignored me. FINALLY a few weeks later they said "yea just keep money/item my bad."

In my personal dealings on eBay as a seller, I've had people attempt to beat me over for money AFTER they got it, and eBay refunded them their money. And eBay tells you constantly what's going on, so any diligent seller would know. I had to fight tooth and nail for the money back only because the buyer was blatantly trying to rip me off. It's evident bjd624 had no intent to rip the guy off, hell he paid him, then complained when nothing showed up. The seller should have made him aware of the situation or at least worked with him.

I think this is a weird situation, and I think the seller needs to simply ask for the money back. He says he'd return it and I have no reason not to believe him, as I've dealt with him with no problems before. Now this is my law schooling coming out but he is NOT a thief without the mental intent, as of now it's simply an awkward situation. The seller has had every reasonable opportunity to right this situation and has not. Now is keeping the jerseys without paying right? Of course not, but it's not as simple as that. If he's done everything he can to contact the seller, I feel like there's no fault UNTIL he refuses to repay. As of now, the seller is simply not concerned with the money.

I really think the best way to handle this is to simply message the seller, say that you got the jerseys after the refund, and tell them you're ready and willing to repay for the item if they request it. No harm, no foul. I'm not sure if a refund would work at this stage through Paypal, correct? I'm not 100% clear on that.

It is an integrity issue.

I would atleast make an attempt to contact ebay and explain the situation and see what they advise. In my experience there can be as many dishonest buyers as sellers. I would atleast make an effort to contact the seller considering you received the jerseys plus a refund, but first i would contact ebay to see how the situation on their end played out.

It is an integrity issue.

I would atleast make an attempt to contact ebay and explain the situation and see what they advise. In my experience there can be as many dishonest buyers as sellers. I would atleast make an effort to contact the seller considering you received the jerseys plus a refund, but first i would contact ebay to see how the situation on their end played out.

He recieved the jersey's so he should re-send the payments without having to be told by Ebay or the seller.

He recieved the jersey's so he should re-send the payments without having to be told by Ebay or the seller.

Oh, I one-hundred percent agree, but im not trying to get in a shouting match on the internet with him considering some of the other topics people have debated with him about. Its a waste of time. Thats why i presented a relatively democratic veiled response. At the rate this thread is going, its either going to be closed or someone's going to get banned. So there for its not worth my time or effort, however interesting the argument may be. Goodnight all.

Do the sellers even know that the jerseys arrived? How would they even ask for their money back if they don't know the jerseys actually arrived?

I agree that there is no intent of ripping off the seller or stealing. That kind of thing would take far too much effort for someone that lazy.

i have contacted both sellers to pleasure mr duddley do right to let them know that i received the jerseys and if they send me their paypal emails i will send them their money...no response as of yet...

guam are you calling me lazy?... what makes you think im lazy if thats the case?

i have contacted both sellers to pleasure mr duddley do right to let them know that i received the jerseys and if they send me their paypal emails i will send them their money...no response as of yet...

guam are you calling me lazy?... what makes you think im lazy if thats the case?

Go to your Paypal account and click on the details link for the two payments you originally sent. It will tell you the users e-mail where the payment can be sent to. Stop defending the fact that you are trying to get something for nothing and do the right thing.