Uncrested Jerseys

MountainKing

I'm in the process of trying to restore 3 White Blackhawks jerseys I picked up recently, however 1 of the 3 is a lost cause because of the fading to the Black & the Red. The crest and shoulder patches are still good enough to use so I'm on the hunt for an uncrested older style jersey(fight strab, double shoulders/elbows ect). It looks like Athletic Knit has what I'm looking for but they have a 12 jersey minimum order so I'm out of luck there. Anybody have any other ideas where I can just obtain 1? It'd be easier of course if I would just settle for a replica since they're all over, but I'm picky and of course have to be difficult.

they RULE!

the problem with hockey jersey direct is that the white blackhawks jersey is totally wrong.

the jersey they have doesn't have black at the end of the sleeves like this

chicago-blackhawks-win-on-road-jonathan-toews-annti-niemi.jpg

the problem with hockey jersey direct is that the white blackhawks jersey is totally wrong.

chicago-blackhawks-win-on-road-jonathan-toews-annti-niemi.jpg

only the authentic edges have them.

the blanks are H550 AK Athletic Knit Prostyle Hockey Jersey

http://www.hockeyjerseysdirect.com/hjd/rbk-edgewest.asp

Based on the picture that was what I was afraid of....

Not sure I follow you. Any replica or authentic version should have them; it's part of the style of jersey.

I was looking at these as well which are at least the correct style

http://www.hockeyoverstock.com/ccmjer15kchi.html

not sure about elbows, fight strap, or material though.

only the authentic edges have them.

the blanks are H550 AK Athletic Knit Prostyle Hockey Jersey

http://www.hockeyjerseysdirect.com/hjd/rbk-edgewest.asp

Not sure I follow you. Any replica or authentic version should have them; it's part of the style of jersey.

I was looking at these as well which are at least the correct style

http://www.hockeyoverstock.com/ccmjer15kchi.html

not sure about elbows, fight strap, or material though.

I'm pretty sure they only are replicas, and don't have fight straps.

• 4 months later...

I recently ended up with a few of the vintage sabres crests so I figured I should try to find couple uncrested sweaters to toss them on. But I've really only been able to find the goat head, slug, or the 'athletic knits' at homegrownsports.com (which I don't know much about if anyone has some insight). Ideally I'd like to find some CCMs airknit at least 6100s would be awesome. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

hockeyjerseydirect also has uncrested CCM jerseys

http://www.hockeyjerseysdirect.com/hjd/ccm-unc1.asp

just realized the only blank Sabres sweaters they have are the red and black ones :P

Edited by klam23

I've been searching to no avail for an uncrested green early 90s CCM North Stars jersey so I can send it to Vintage Minnesota Hockey to have the crest and numbers done the right way, with the black outline sewn onto the jersey as opposed to a layer of twill. It doesn't seem like CCM makes these jerseys anymore, crested or uncrested, so I'm having a hard time. If anyone has a lead I would be eternally grateful. Looks like K1 and AK make these, but I'm afraid the material isn't close enough to the CCM airknit material.

I assume my search is equally as hard as the sabers haven't worn those sweaters since 1995/96. I know they still make the crested ones though, has anyone ever contacted Reebok/CCM directly?

I've been searching to no avail for an uncrested green early 90s CCM North Stars jersey so I can send it to Vintage Minnesota Hockey to have the crest and numbers done the right way, with the black outline sewn onto the jersey as opposed to a layer of twill. It doesn't seem like CCM makes these jerseys anymore, crested or uncrested, so I'm having a hard time. If anyone has a lead I would be eternally grateful. Looks like K1 and AK make these, but I'm afraid the material isn't close enough to the CCM airknit material.

According to them, they are made of mesh. Pedersons made the early style mesh North Stars jerseys. http://www.hockeyjerseysdirect.com/hjd/k1-vintage.asp

According to them, they are made of mesh. Pedersons made the early style mesh North Stars jerseys. http://www.hockeyjerseysdirect.com/hjd/k1-vintage.asp

Yea I think they switched to CCM airknit jerseys in the early 90s when they added the black trim to the design.

The CCM Gamewear 15000 series jerseys were un-crested 550 replicas. You can still find those all over the place.

There was a CCM Gamewear Pro series that was basically an un-crested 6100 (fight strap, double elbows etc.) but everywhere I've contacted said they haven't seen them in 4-5 years. I e-mailed both CCM and Reebok (yes I know they are the same company now) but never got a response.

If anyone finds someplace with these CCM Gamewear Pro jerseys / uncrested 6100s, please let me know.

An uncrested 6100 would be unbelievable. I'm just bummed that you can get every one of the Sabres sweaters blank from ccm except the 2 vintage ones, even though they make the 550 crested. At some point it has to no have the patches on it. I sent an email to Jamie Coughlin one of the higher up sales guys at reebok-ccm. Maybe I'll get a response. :mellow:

hockeyjerseydirect also has uncrested CCM jerseys

Jeezus you guys, ICEJERSEYS.COM, hosts of this board sells blank jerseys, and one at a time too.

Just go to the front page of the site and click on "team uniforms" down the left hand side. Go through the selection process and pick one jersey of the style you want with no other options selected and buy yourself what ever you want.

https://www.icejerseys.com/hockey_outfitting/jersey_selection.php?search=1&jersey_selection=team&team=Blackhawks#style

Jeezus you guys, ICEJERSEYS.COM, hosts of this board sells blank jerseys, and one at a time too.

Wow I actually didn't know they sold them individually. I knew they had the CCM 15000 Gamewear replicas (uncrested 550s) and the RBK 25P00 Gamewear replicas (uncrested Premier) as well as AK and other companies blanks but I always thought you had to have a minimum order. Definitely cool to know for those one off projects.

I did ask IJ a while back about the elusive CCM Gamewear Pro jerseys, and they said they had never carried them and couldn't order them. I just hate that CCM still has them on their website.

These all started life as blanks bought from icejeseys through their "jersey builder".

2470027450100337552S200x200Q85.jpg 2324631910100337552S200x200Q85.jpg 2574227980100337552S200x200Q85.jpg 2764442040100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

Now, go support the website that support us!