Need Selanne Wild Wing references

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I'm having an awful time finding reference shots of the back of him in a Wild Wing. Does anyone have really clear pictures, or a game worn? I want to send in reference shots with my jersey. Also, he never wore an A on this jersey, correct?

Also, any game shots of him in the purple/teal alternate set, I need the back. Again, game worn would be better.

Lastly, does Meigray have an archives section? I imagine this would make it a lot easier. Thanks guys.

Hey, I unfortunately can't help with the Back pictures or with any Gamer pics, but 100% he did NOT wear the "A" in the wildwing. I have a few pics of him clearly showing no "A".

There used to be an archive on gameworn.net to a link of someone who sold the Selanne Wildwing, but it's no longer active, and I haven't seen pics since then. Are you just trying to verify the lettering/numbering ?

Yep. Thanks, by the way.

I'm having an awful time finding reference shots of the back of him in a Wild Wing. Does anyone have really clear pictures, or a game worn? I want to send in reference shots with my jersey. Also, he never wore an A on this jersey, correct?

Also, any game shots of him in the purple/teal alternate set, I need the back. Again, game worn would be better.

Lastly, does Meigray have an archives section? I imagine this would make it a lot easier. Thanks guys.

It's not a gamer, but the style is the same.

I cannot emphasize this part enough. The white part of the letters and numbers are glacier twill and not the standard tackle twill. The purple is a very thin exposed layer of regular twill, and there is no nameplate (the letters are sewn directly).

2617084130055476068S500x500Q85.jpg

Wow, I had no idea it was supposed to be glacier. Thanks!