Meigray Stamkos Grab Bag Dibs/Trades

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Anybody interested in trading their edge jersey for a retail blue Maple Leafs size 56?

Please pm.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_6965.jpg

IMG_6967.jpg

Size 58. I'll trade for any edge size 52-54

6100 on the Isles, I'm guessing?

Edit: For those that are confused by getting the 6100's, here is what the email said:

The Stamkos Grab Bag

95 Packages: A Reebok Airknit or RBK Edge 1.0 blank NHL game-ready Jersey with a retail price of $50-75. The 95 jerseys are split among Dallas, Florida, LA Kings, NY Islanders, St. Louis, Toronto, Vancouver, and Washington.

the isles is an Edge 1.0...

Tavares anyone?

ha.

Id trade for a Nucks..

the isles is an Edge 1.0...

Tavares anyone?

ha.

Id trade for a Nucks..

How about for a laughs.....I mean Leafs.

I'd probably be willing to do that if you'd like my Panthers.

I have a retail Authentic white Lightning Edge jersey that I'm looking to get rid of. It's a size 50. How about it?

I got a purple Kings 6100 size 60G. I'm not happy because goalie cuts are very hard to re-sell.

I wish I had paid more attention to the "RBK Airnkit or EDGE 1.0" thing.

aketon what crest is it?

the crown or the suit of arms crest?

I'll have to go look (need to take pics of it anyway to sell) but I'm 99% sure it's the crest as the crown on purple was never worn on a RBK 6100 (Koho mainly I think).

ahh.... fudge packer.... i still cant seem to obtain the Purple Alt. Kings jersey Crown logo... i have all other 5 jersyes of the variant between the crown logo and the crest logo in Black White & Purple just not the crown in purple

Another 58 Panthers here. :closedeyes:

Wow! what Panther-crap!

We should return all the Panthers jerseys back to Meigray and in the reason for return box put "It's a Panthers Jesery!" or "It's a Non-Edge Panthers Jersey!"

Jersey is out for delivery. :thumbsup:

As far as I can tell from here and gameworn.net, there are still 2 second prizes left. the Gagne and the Roszival. I hope I get something I will wear or can trade to a loving home.

Well, my package just arrived. White 56 Maple Leafs Edge jersey. Certainly not second prize but also not a Panthers jersey. lol

Well, my package just arrived. White 56 Maple Leafs Edge jersey. Certainly not second prize but also not a Panthers jersey. lol

A Leafs jersey is about the best thing you could have gotten lol.

56 Panters (I think Airknit) and 58 Flyers Practice. Oh well, maybe next time, if there is a next time smile.gif .

56 Panters (I think Airknit) and 58 Flyers Practice. Oh well, maybe next time, if there is a next time smile.gif .

:angry:

Meigray is :ninja: !!

so basically no one is trading anything (since we all got the same thing) and there don't appear to be any panther's fans here. what a waste. maybe someone will buy it on ebay and hopefully i can get what i paid for it.

so basically no one is trading anything (since we all got the same thing) and there don't appear to be any panther's fans here. what a waste. maybe someone will buy it on ebay and hopefully i can get what i paid for it.

Actually I just mailed my TB 6100 black to Iced On the Island for his Stars away authentic.

Forgot to announce the trade to the commish sorry.