Meigray Stamkos Grab Bag Dibs/Trades

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Well as I said, the Maple Leafs is up for grabs. I'd like to trade it for another Edge, but if that fails I'll take other offers. It's up in my trade thread.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I get something good out of the Stamkos bag... And if not something game worn, something at least size 52-54 haha.

NEXT MONDAY!

oh well :)

I got mine today. 58 Florida panthers. air knit. 05-06 era.

anyone else get theirs by chance?

we should post our loots in here for it

someone on the board is gonna get the Stamkos, I can feel it!

just got mine, Capitals Edge size 58. who wants to trade, this thing is a tent on me.

2355642080105244266S425x425Q85.jpg

aw bummer, I would've put my money on you Brilliant! after your recent luck on grab bags. well hopefully there's at least 1 game worn pulled among the IJ ranks.

Hey hawk

You down for this Florida jersey? I know you wanted a smaller size and all.

all I'm looking for is 46/48 6100 or 50/mayyybe 52 Edge. anything bigger is way too big on me.

aw bummer, I would've put my money on you Brilliant! after your recent luck on grab bags.

I would have liked that very much only I didn't enter this one. I had my eyes set a little higher but that was before I lost my job. Oh well! :D

Got mine today. 56 Panthers. Would trade for just about anything else (list on the front page) as long as it's smaller.

on a side note, i thought the grab bag was for 1.0 reebok edge jerseys? isn't this the old airknit version? or perhaps i'm confused about the difference between 1.0 and 2.0 variants.

IMG_1007-vi.jpg

any team in particular hawksfan?

I'd probably be ok with most teams, no Wings or Canucks, maybe a few others I wouldn't want. PM me if you have something

I got an Isles Authentic 58 Blue...

Got an Oilers white practice worn from the Broduer bag..

willing to sell or trade both

didnt take pictures because you guys already know what they look like

Got both of my grab bags today and I pulled the same combination... sighhh.

I got an Isles Authentic 58 Blue...

Got an Oilers white practice worn from the Broduer bag..

willing to sell or trade both

didnt take pictures because you guys already know what they look like

6100 on the Isles, I'm guessing?

Edit: For those that are confused by getting the 6100's, here is what the email said:

The Stamkos Grab Bag

95 Packages: A Reebok Airknit or RBK Edge 1.0 blank NHL game-ready Jersey with a retail price of $50-75. The 95 jerseys are split among Dallas, Florida, LA Kings, NY Islanders, St. Louis, Toronto, Vancouver, and Washington.

Edited by tbird107

Thanks. If anyone wants to buy mine straight up, I'll sell it. I'm not a collector so I suppose getting in on grab bags isn't for me. Ah well, now I know for the future.

6100 on the Isles, I'm guessing?

Edit: For those that are confused by getting the 6100's, here is what the email said:

The Stamkos Grab Bag

95 Packages: A Reebok Airknit or RBK Edge 1.0 blank NHL game-ready Jersey with a retail price of $50-75. The 95 jerseys are split among Dallas, Florida, LA Kings, NY Islanders, St. Louis, Toronto, Vancouver, and Washington.

Its like everyone got a panthers jersey! Meigray's facebook page is also full of them. <_<

I'm sure no one buys those, this is how they unload them I guess. I'm starting to feel lucky I got what I did now.

I'd probably be ok with most teams, no Wings or Canucks, maybe a few others I wouldn't want. PM me if you have something

I have a retail Authentic white Lightning Edge jersey that I'm looking to get rid of. It's a size 50. How about it?

Stars white edge 58, already have one, anyone interested to trade(not picky just don't care for the look of it), size/team not overly important...

I would trade for the Lightning but I can't fit into a 50 :( I'm looking to trade down from my 56 to a 54 or 52.