Meigray Stamkos Grab Bag Dibs/Trades

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I decided to put together a list of who's looking for which jerseys, I'll list the jersey, then under each one who's looking for it and in what size, in the order they're posted in the prior thread and this one. This way, we can all list what we got, what we're looking to give away, etc, and everyone can be happy! If you guys want, after the show we can do a separate thing for who's looking for what from the show give away. Also, they did say that they would give either an Edge or an Airknit, so if anyone's only looking for one of those, I guess specify. Also, I forgot to add that if you're not doing the grab bag and are only looking to buy an extra, please note it.

Dallas:

-JohnnyOnTheSpot (Airknit) 52/54

-mlaval

Florida:

-HawksFan79 48 Airknit, 50/52 Edge

LA Kings:

-JohnnyOnTheSpot 52/54

-mdwsta4 50/52

-Thelonious Sphere Monk - Stamped-it-No-Erasies!!

-mlaval

NY Islanders:

-Avalanche Freak (Looking to Buy)

St. Louis:

-JohnnyOnTheSpot 52/54

-Displaced Swede - FJC Home/Away 50/52 (Looking to Buy)

-mlaval

Toronto:

-mdwsta4 50/52

-Thelonious Sphere Monk - Stamped-it-No-Erasies!!

-TMLFAN (3rd)

-HockeyMusic (Looking to Buy) 52+

Vancouver:

-JohnnyOnTheSpot 52/54

-Thelonious Sphere Mon - Stamped-it-No-Erasies!!

-mlaval

-mdwsta4 50/52

Washington:

-JohnnyOnTheSpot 52/54

-mdwsta4 50/52

-HockeyMusic (Looking to Buy) 52+

-mlaval

-tbird107 60 Edge, 52/54 Airknit

-rob77ta 58+ Edge, 54-58 Airknit

Is this good? I also don't know if we want to go this far, but if I get one of the game worns (excluding Stamkos) I'd gladly trade it for the Gagne. Can't wait for the expo, just ordered my tickets!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd do the Islanders depending on the price.

I think we're looking to mostly trade, but I'll throw you on there for a purchase. I'm trying to pool together everyone who's doing the grab bag.

I'd like a blues, home or away if anyone gets a 50 or 52

I'd like a blues, home or away if anyone gets a 50 or 52

Did you enter the grab bag or are you looking to buy one?

What's up guys, I'm new here.. well very new haha, but yeah I did the Stamkos grab bag. I'm hoping to get the Gagne, since i'm from South Jersey ( 5 mins from philly, still live their ) and i'm a huge flyers fan. I'll take any of the jerseys, but the most preferred are the Stamkos or the Gagne.

Did you enter the grab bag or are you looking to buy one?

The Latter,

When its $40 to ship to Canada, it loses its appeal

I'd be into a 48 airknit or 50 maybe 52 Edge, but I'm guessing all the sizes they're sending out are bigger than that. also I don't want St. Louis, Dallas, or Vancouver in my closet, so any of those I'll trade.

List is updated, let me know if there are any problems. Seems like no one wants a Panthers haha.

What's up guys, I'm new here.. well very new haha, but yeah I did the Stamkos grab bag. I'm hoping to get the Gagne, since i'm from South Jersey ( 5 mins from philly, still live their ) and i'm a huge flyers fan. I'll take any of the jerseys, but the most preferred are the Stamkos or the Gagne.

Hello good sir, seems like you and I are fighting for the Gagne. I didn't add you to the list solely because you don't care what you get...is there a particular size you're looking for?

52 is my size. And yeah, I mean i'll take any jersey they throw at me, but I'm really hoping I get the Gagne.

Hey Johnny!

Can you put "Stamped-it-No-Erasies" beside my picks please? :lol:

Hey Johnny!

Can you put "Stamped-it-No-Erasies" beside my picks please? :lol:

Just for you :thumbsup:

Just entered both grab bags. If I do not pull a gamer I would be happy with a size 58, 60, or 58+ Flyers practice jersey or any team airknit 54, 56, or 58. I would also be happy with any team in the Edge 1.0 in size 58 or larger.

Stamkos Grab Bag NOW SOLD OUT

Looks good to me. If you don't mind adding me to the Vancouver one too. Figured my buddy up there wouldn't mind it. Thanks!

I'm not picky about the team. I will say that, as a Bruins fan, there is ZERO room in my closet for a Flyers jersey so if I get the Gagne, it will be sold. :D

Edited to add: I am a 60 in Edge but if it's airknit, I'll take a 52 or 54.

Edited by tbird107

Yeah If I get something I really don't like, i'll let you all know. I'll be looking for anything Flyers.. Or anything size 52 haha.

Edited by Andub

what date do the grab bags ship out again?

Anyone who's going to the Expo with internet on there phone should keep us updated if anyone wins anything game worn.

I put this in the other thread, but I pulled a 56 or 58 Black Old Lightning and a 56 Edge Leafs if anyone's looking to trade. I'll be going back in a bit and I'll be at the tent sale...wearing an orange Flyers shirt and backwards Flyers hat.

I know that it doesn't have anything to do with the Stamkos/Brodeur grab-bag that I was unfortunately too late to throw down on...but I still have an XXL Predators Premiere home and a size 42 CSKA White if anyone needs to trade, etc.

Since the expo was this weekend, does that mean the rest of us should be expecting our items in the mail this week? Never participated in a grab bag before so I'm not sure what to expect.