Game Worn Jagr

Thelonious Sphere Monk

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jaromir-Jagr-game-worn-Rangers-jersey-/250660496879?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a5c87a5ef

Brilliant is selling his game worn Jagr on E-Bay!

Discuss....

I think it will sell for under value :(.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jaromir-Jagr-game-worn-Rangers-jersey-/250660496879?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a5c87a5ef

Brilliant is selling his game worn Jagr on E-Bay!

Discuss....

I think it will sell for under value :(.

Timing is everything....It's not hockey season, people are away on vacation and it's not a perfect time to list this jersey.

If I were him, I'd wait till Jagr's HOF induction when interest will be higher about him. (I assume he is a HOF'er)

If Jagr were to return to the NHL it might stir more interest as well but if he needs the $$ for maybe say another jersey...I hope he is happy with the final selling price.

so Brilliant!, I assume you're selling these to fund a far more spectacular grail?

Oh I have no doubts that it won't go as high as the retail. Neither of them will. But as long as I make some good spare change on them, I'll be happy. Like I said, I made my money back on every first bid so I'm in good shape.

so Brilliant!, I assume you're selling these to fund a far more spectacular grail?

Not this time. I wish but nope. I just need the money to pay off some bills..........well, maybe there'll be something else involved...depends on how much I get. :D

The value is only what someone is willing to pay. Like you said you already made your money back and then some. I see many sellers list a jersey over and over for one price and keep relisting it building up fees along the way.A seller had a jersey I wanted BIN $135 obo I offered a $100 he countered $130..Jersey did not sell he relisted it 4 more times with the price dropping to $95 obo I offered him $85 he countered $92.50 I passed last time I checked the jersey was down to $78.50 obo..I found the jersey on Craigslist $50 shipped..He has relisted the jersey 10times last time I checked. Good Luck buddy :thumbsup:

I'm willing to estimate that the jersey will go for no more then $1k.

Still a very tidy sum.