Holy Grab Bag Batman!

Thelonious Sphere Monk

GRAB BAG TIME AGAIN PEOPLE!!

$99 Martin Brodeur Expo Grab Bag

or

$51 Steven Stamkos Expo Grab Bag!

Get them both for $150 and save on combined shipping!

Click faster or you will miss out. I'd say less then 24 hours before its sold out.

Do you have a link?

Lol. BEER!

check that timestamps on our posts great1

Thanks guys. So with the Stamkos, they're giving away authentic Edges otherwise? Sounds sweet.

ya i went for that one myself. I figure its a win win either way.

Are their tickets available for the expo still? (Relevance being I would need to pay shipping)

Oh, how did you guys order without paying shipping?

Well, I ordered a Stamkos and just assume I'll be refunded shipping. I'll call about it soon.

I don't think MGG will charge you until the jersey is "shipped" so if you just pick it up at the convention they probably won't charge you. It wouldn't hurt you to email or call them to tell them that you intend on picking it up at the expo instead of having it shipped.

Thanks for posting that, I couldn't resist going in for the Stamkos one. For half the price it's probably got twice the prizes of the fatso grab bag.

I've never bought anything from Meigray before but I had to jump on that Stamkos if at worst you get an Edge jersey. plus the 2nd prize jerseys are way better in that one too.

Wow; good deals here. I plan on saving my money for the actual expo though. I'd rather have a USA gamer from the 1990's instead. And to answer your questions about the tickets, the link is still up on their site so they still have them available. You could always just call them though. That's what I did last month.

Next question; how many of us are going to this?

Wow; good deals here. I plan on saving my money for the actual expo though. I'd rather have a USA gamer from the 1990's instead. And to answer your questions about the tickets, the link is still up on their site so they still have them available. You could always just call them though. That's what I did last month.

I emailed them about using the $25 coupon I won for this, but won't hear a reply until Monday or Tuesday, so it will probably be sold out though. Oh well.

At least I'll be AT the expo! SO to answer your question Brilliant! I'll be there. Anyone up for a meetup at the event?

Thanks for the link! Had to get in on that as well. I also agree that the Stamkos grab bag is a much better deal. I'd love an Edge 1.0 jersey

I will be there. No grab bag for me. My luck stinks. Hope to come home with something though. Maybe I will see you guys there.

If anyone gets a Flames Jersey they dont want, send me over a message...

Mr. Swede up there makes a good point, maybe we should pool together to ensure we all get something we actually want? The same goes with the expo, I'll cry if I get an authentic 3rd Islanders monstrosity from a few years back, but maybe someone actually wants it haha.

I figure I'll get an Edge that doesn't fit me and/or a team I don't want, so I'll be posting in this thread to trade it if that happens. unless someone starts a 'Meigray Expo trade thread'

sounds like a plan!

I'm sure to win the Thrashers jersey or something that my cat won't even sit on :(

sounds like a plan!

I'm sure to win the Thrashers jersey or something that my cat won't even sit on :(

Hahaha, well luckily only these will make up the other 95: Dallas, Florida, LA Kings, NY Islanders, St. Louis, Toronto, Vancouver, and Washington.

Maybe we should say now who people are interested in? I'd take Kings, Blues, Canucks or Caps Edge, or all those plus Stars old style. I also need a 52/54, which would also heavily factor in. How do these only retail for $50-75?

Oh, and if I don't get the Stamkos or Gagne, I might be selling it. What's the estimated retail value on the Stamkos anyway?