How impossible is it to find...

tasty

......a 2002 Team North America All Star Jersey?

I never see them anywhere. I can understand not being able to find them from 88, 89, 90, 92....but 2002? Seriously.....

TMLFAN is right, everything appears on ebay at one time or another. The real question is, how much will it be listed as or end up being auctioned for, plus how much are you willing to bid on it. There have been several jerseys I have had a hardship finding that suddenly appeared on ebay, but they were at OUTRAGEOUS prices. Thus, I did not bid on them, however, I still am searching for them to this day. But if money isn't an issue for you, just keep searching the bay and it'll magically surprise you one day. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Did you believe the fine folks here when they told you that things always show up on eBay? Hope it's your size. Not sure who might be able to help you with customizing, but let's take things one step at a time. :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2002-NHL-ALL-STAR-AUTHENTIC-NORTH-AMERICA-JERSEY-52-/270606418629?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f016642c5

And if this was a size 56 I'd be all over it. A Patrick Roy would look great in my collection!

Did you believe the fine folks here when they told you that things always show up on eBay? Hope it's your size. Not sure who might be able to help you with customizing, but let's take things one step at a time. :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2002-NHL-ALL-STAR-AUTHENTIC-NORTH-AMERICA-JERSEY-52-/270606418629?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f016642c5

And if this was a size 56 I'd be all over it. A Patrick Roy would look great in my collection!

Yea, I've had my eye on that one. I've been looking for this one for quite some time.

I have an idea...

Why don't you guys get in touch with each other over PM and see who's willing to go higher in the end. No use driving up the price. One of you could save some money rather than bidding against each other. Just a thought.