a little anxious...

pitt9496

sent my USA '10 Olympic jersey into IceJerseys yesterday to be personalized with David Backes' name and number, and I have to admit, I kind of feel like I've sent it on to some great abyss. The abyss being the US/Canada postal service(not IceJerseys!).

Anyone have a ballpark turnaround time?

(i understand it could be hard to give considering all of the shipping involved...)

Customizing usually takes about 3-4 weeks (could be longer depending on how busy they are right now) and then shipping takes about 2-4 days. That's what I remember from my one purchase here anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

sent my USA '10 Olympic jersey into IceJerseys yesterday to be personalized with David Backes' name and number, and I have to admit, I kind of feel like I've sent it on to some great abyss. The abyss being the US/Canada postal service(not IceJerseys!).

Anyone have a ballpark turnaround time?

(i understand it could be hard to give considering all of the shipping involved...)

Don't try to worry too much. I recently sent in jerseys to IJ for my first time and was nervous about it since tracking stops at the border and UPS is way too expensive to use. My jerseys got to IJ in about a 10 days. I think the hold up was at customs but once it is through it arrives to IJ very quickly. To get a better piece of mind, use USPS Priority Mail so that it is insured. Also, you will get tracking up to the border. IJ is also very good at emailing you when your jerseys arrive to them so that you know that are in safe hands. Don't forget to post pics of your Backes USA jersey once you get it back from IJ. We would all love to see it :)

Don't try to worry too much. I recently sent in jerseys to IJ for my first time and was nervous about it since tracking stops at the border and UPS is way too expensive to use. My jerseys got to IJ in about a 10 days. I think the hold up was at customs but once it is through it arrives to IJ very quickly. To get a better piece of mind, use USPS Priority Mail so that it is insured. Also, you will get tracking up to the border. IJ is also very good at emailing you when your jerseys arrive to them so that you know that are in safe hands. Don't forget to post pics of your Backes USA jersey once you get it back from IJ. We would all love to see it :)

thanks for the info, you have calmed my nerves. wait, you're a caps fan? nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

thanks for the info, you have calmed my nerves. wait, you're a caps fan? nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

LOL, yeah I've been a huge Caps fan since 1988. Before then, I didn't even like watching sports to be honest. I do like to collect jerseys from all teams but the Capitals is the only team I have every jersey style home and away in authentics.