Burger King and/or Wild Wing Jerseys

PensJerseys

So last night I saw a Burger King jersey up on Ebay. I bid the highest I could justify paying for it right now, based simply on moving into a new apartment in 5 weeks and needing that money elsewhere.

However, I wake up this morning to find that my $175 ceiling was beat by $2.50. I was pretty bummed, but still relieved that I had $175 lol...

My real question is how much any of you guys would/have actually pay for one of those. We all hear these crazy stories about the replicas being sold for $400-600...but how common is that really? What is the max you guys would pay for one of those? I want to gauge for future reference so I don't hop on something that I'm uncertain is a good deal.

Here's the auction link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260614132558&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

While we're at it, how much would/have you all pay for a Wild Wing jersey?

i wouldn't pay more then retail for any replica jersey

bought a burger king jersey about a month ago for $70.

bought a burger king jersey about a month ago for $70.

That is a steal! The one that just ended for $175 is lower than most that go on ebay - usually over $200 especially the Wildwing. As for not paying more than retail - depends how bad you want something I guess.

Thats the thing with ebay. Something you think is rare will be posted and your hoping (if your the seller) that you will make bank on the jersey; Time comes for the auction to close and your well below your expectation after you just witnessed two more of the same item, in a month period go for well more then your asking. Ebay is a fickle machine. I dont do much selling on ebay but as a buyer i have lost out on a few good deals because i passed on watching a normally expensive items auction at the close only to find out that no one blasted up the price.

Directly related to the Wild Wing and Kings jersey. I would love to own a Kings, but i cant justify bringing my self to pay more then $100.00 = when there are other items that caught my eye, especially when money is tight.

I would probably pay no more than $100 for either a burger king or wildwing replica because well, it is a REPLICA after all. I wouldn't even go near an authentic because people would likely want several hundred for one. I would rather spend a few hundred on a game worn jersey than an authentic retail burger king or wildwing replica. Though, I would only buy a wildwing or burger king that would actually fit me, not a ridiculously small size that wouldn't fit or was way too large.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I ask an opinion on how much the old Lightning replicas might be?

I have a chance at purchasing one, customization is incorrect and a bum player, would be stripped and attributed with someone else. I am not really looking but if I can get it for the right price I would love to pull the trigger.

Can I ask an opinion on how much the old Lightning replicas might be?

I have a chance at purchasing one, customization is incorrect and a bum player, would be stripped and attributed with someone else. I am not really looking but if I can get it for the right price I would love to pull the trigger.

If ya gotta strip it I would not go anywhere over $100 and that's only if it is the size u are after.....and what player? Most I've seen had someone good, mine have Clark, Hamrlik, Ciccarelli, and Lecavalier(x2), you say bum, there were so many good players to choose from, what's wrong with people? :o

If ya gotta strip it I would not go anywhere over $100 and that's only if it is the size u are after.....and what player? Most I've seen had someone good, mine have Clark, Hamrlik, Ciccarelli, and Lecavalier(x2), you say bum, there were so many good players to choose from, what's wrong with people? :o

3mf3p93l85Y25O05Z5a6ef9c23198a72d13d5.jpg

I am not even sure this guy played on the team, apparently he is the goalie for the Florida Everblades currently, and the jersey is auto'd on the shoulder by this guy...guy said he'd take 150 for it, so yeah, definitely a no go from my point of view.

Thanks for the input...