Islanders wavy jersey (fisherman and regualr logo)

bjd624

ok so i have 3 blanks.. 1 whit fisherman 1 blue fisherman 1 whit reglar logo

i want to get em all customized.. but i hear them kits are IMPOSSIBLE to get right... so any1 know where i can get a lettering kit for em?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCED!

Ok first of all you post on a forum run by a reputable jersey dealer so why not then try shooting them an email. Then if that fails, you can email (actually you should call them) Exclusive Pro Sports (http://www.exclusivepro.com/customjerseys.html). I've had nothing but good times with them (including some amazing work for a certain '86 LA Kings jersey that as Brilliant! knows needed A LOT of work) and they are easy to deal with.

If you do the research shouldn't be that hard to get what you need. That's the key.

I've contacted IJ about the kits, they don't do them.

SportsK doesn't either, I'd try ESP. I saw a site that does them a few months ago and forgot to bookmark them, they had pictures of it on the bottom right corner of their Isles page...it's killing me I don't remember who. Let me know if you find someone who will do it, I want to get a Linden made up.

well... the reason i asked here is...

1. i thought this was supposed to be a forum and everyone helps eachother out in someway

2. i thought someone might have already searched and had some luck... so before i started hunting i figured i'd see if someones already got the kill

i guess my biggest problem there was I THOUGHT!...

SportsK doesn't either, I'd try ESP. I saw a site that does them a few months ago and forgot to bookmark them, they had pictures of it on the bottom right corner of their Isles page...it's killing me I don't remember who. Let me know if you find someone who will do it, I want to get a Linden made up.

That's gamedaysportsarchives.com.

That's gamedaysportsarchives.com.

THANK YOU! Has anyone gotten anything from them before? (Akteon for the win) Man, that was killing me. BJD this is the site I was referring to.

i dont expect some1 to do the work for me... i appologize... i figured this is a "communiy" i would do the samething for any1 else... if i had info that i worked my Arse off to find id pass it right along :D

ps... LOVE the sig...

well... the reason i asked here is...

1. i thought this was supposed to be a forum and everyone helps eachother out in someway

2. i thought someone might have already searched and had some luck... so before i started hunting i figured i'd see if someones already got the kill

i guess my biggest problem there was I THOUGHT!...

I was just saying I told you where I've gotten custom orders done (like I told Johnny how I got a partial kit form EPS once) and you should try them. Was just saying here's a place that can most likely get it done, the ball's in your court. Hopefully it works out for you.

Wasn't trying to cause any conflict..

sorry im a lil tense you know game 6 in 2 days 3-2... MUST WIN GAME!!...

gamedaysportsarchives is like THE MONEY SHOT!!! is he expensive? i dont see prices... i dont wanna waste HIS time if hes chargin like $80 per kit...

sorry im a lil tense you know game 6 in 2 days 3-2... MUST WIN GAME!!...

gamedaysportsarchives is like THE MONEY SHOT!!! is he expensive? i dont see prices... i dont wanna waste HIS time if hes chargin like $80 per kit...

i thought your rich?

im 20 years old... with alot of money... im not rich... but if hes chargin 80 a kit that wil limti the amount of jerseys in the short period of time i wil be customizing.. :D...

also... i have vowed to myself

if the flyes win the cup... im getting 8 jerseys made up with sc patches and names (richards, Leino, leighton, carter, briere, hartnell, boucher, Gagne & maybe lapierer and asham....) so im kinda keeping some reserve money for that...

im 20 years old... with alot of money... im not rich... but if hes chargin 80 a kit that wil limti the amount of jerseys in the short period of time i wil be customizing.. :D...

also... i have vowed to myself

if the flyes win the cup... im getting 8 jerseys made up with sc patches and names (richards, Leino, leighton, carter, briere, hartnell, boucher, Gagne & maybe lapierer and asham....) so im kinda keeping some reserve money for that...

As a college student with a VERY limited budget, that's pretty rich to me.

As a college student with a VERY limited budget, that's pretty rich to me.

Haha I'm going to have to agree. I'm poor :( .

Truman's prices are very competitive. The islanders will probably run around $50 +/- $10.

Truman's prices are very competitive. The islanders will probably run around $50 +/- $10.

Are you kidding me? Competitive? Sheesh, does he even have competition on that? That's a steal! I can't wait to get a Linden made up now. Does he accept jerseys sent in for application?

Are you kidding me? Competitive? Sheesh, does he even have competition on that? That's a steal! I can't wait to get a Linden made up now. Does he accept jerseys sent in for application?

pretty sure he does but e-mail him and ask.

pretty sure he does but e-mail him and ask.

I've emailed that dude like 3 times in a 3 month period and he hasn't replied to me. I gave up.

thats nothing... 20west (the only other place i seemed to have found) is at like 40 or so a pop which is VERY reasonable!...ive just about completed my want list so now its time to get letter em all...

thats nothing... 20west (the only other place i seemed to have found) is at like 40 or so a pop which is VERY reasonable!...ive just about completed my want list so now its time to get letter em all...

A couple people on here said West isn't always 100% accurate. I was checking his stuff out, as well, and now I'm skeptical.