I wish the flyers had the luck im having

bjd624

Dude, come on, share those all star jerseys I'm looking for a teal one.

I could also wipe my tears on it, I guess. I'm close to crying, no joke.

Dude, come on, share those all star jerseys I'm looking for a teal one.

I could also wipe my tears on it, I guess. I'm close to crying, no joke.

I dont know how old you guys are but I've Lived through it all so far. Although I was 8 I saw the 2 cups, Isle's offside goal in 80, Pelle's injury and the 85 final loss, Pelle's passing... 87 Finals loss..., And unfortunately I saw the 97 finals loss in person in Philly....4 game sweep.

Don't give up just yet!!! We played a great game tonight. Much better than game one...We've only lost by one goal in both games.... It aint over and Our Fat Lady, Kate Smith is warming up (at least her video) as we speak! The boys are back in Philly next two games!

I'm 23...old enough to know the glory but not experience any of it. And it hurts.

Yeah, 23 here as well...so I don't have memories to fall back on. Cause I sure as hell don't want to remember 1997...

The thing that worries me, is that the Blackhawks are better on the road. We really needed a game here...I don't think its over yet, but it sure is a much deeper hole.