Who to get

bjd624

ok... so if the flyers skate zone has BOGO... im gettin 2 jerseys if thats the case

WHO SHOULD I GET!

No Briere

Carter - Just got a team Canada Carter

Pronger

my choices

Richards

Timonen

Leighton

Nodl

Leino

but open to suggestions

ive always wanted a Lupul jersey but he no longer plays for the fly-guys

so help a homie out :D

...Carter didn't play for team Canada (unless it's a World jersey). Besides, he's a bum.

I have a Richards, Timonen, and I'm getting a Giroux made, so I'm partial to those. I'd be reluctant to get Leighton solely because he's a UFA after this year and his re-signing pretty much depends on the Cup run. Nodl...just no. He's expendable. Leino's a fine choice; he's signed for 2 more years but he might end up getting let go because he'll demand more than his $800K or whatever he makes now.

Why not Briere? Just curious.

welp still a bit disgruntled bout the 06 playoff? when buff knocked us out first round... and brier was a huge facotor in that... and i just dont want a flyers jersye of him, howeever my phx jerseys is on the verge of beccoming a briere :D

you dont like carter? i love carter! idk i got it off ebay for $30... i think its from 06 or so...

ive been leaning twords Richards and Timonen... but i like the ring of Giroux!... i may get 4! lol depending on the deal i can get

I like Briere...I may get Briere put on my Sabres jersey. I don't blame you, though. That's a fine reason.

I hate Carter...so much. I'm hoping he keeps up the good play with Richards, I'd love to be proven wrong. I'm worried that Canada jersey might be a Hong Kong knockoff, they're been hitting eBay hard lately.

Richards is my favorite player, and he's going to be a Flyer at least the next 11 years. Timonen is signed until he's like 40 so he's going to retire a Flyer, that's why I have both of those players. Plus, Richards is my favorite player. I have like 4 of his jerseys already. The Giroux though, his greatness is finally being realized this post season, and he's going to hopefully be a Flyer for quite some time. I sent my white one in two nights ago to the Northeast Skate Zone, I should have it back by Game 2 they said, plus they're putting the patch on it.

I may scoop some more replicas up in the future for BOGO.

nice on the girox ...

if it is a hong kong knockoff (sing words in the medley of Hong Kong Phooey) ill add it to the ones i already bought at 30 a pop lol.. hey thier fakes.. know it i would never trade em... but they are of jerseys i can not obtain otherwise w/o my limbs used as payment(whalers,teal seals,)

Im thinking Richards and Timonen... and if its a good enough deal (under 150 per jeresy and BOGO) ill pick up a giroux and some1 else

ok... so if the flyers skate zone has BOGO... im gettin 2 jerseys if thats the case

WHO SHOULD I GET!

No Briere

Carter - Just got a team Canada Carter

Pronger

my choices

Richards: Captain

Timonen

Leighton: Cinderella Story Goalie.

Nodl

Leino

but open to suggestions

ive always wanted a Lupul jersey but he no longer plays for the fly-guys

so help a homie out :D

yeah yeah yeha (at brilliant!)

coburn... hmmm... opinions? discuss...

so its def richards... but whom else!

If you got Leighton chances are you would be the only one with his jersey...Think to the future though...You might be the only one with a Nodl too. If JVR's last name wasn't so big I'd get him.

LOL!!!!... but hes a ranger fan!...

Sorry, I jumped the gun on that one. I took a quick look and saw New Jersey in his bio and didn't read further... You know us defensive Philly guys...? Even though, chances are he doesn't like the devils either. Thats the one thing a Rangers fan and Flyers fan has in common!

Please don't get a Braydon Coburn jersey. He's terrible and should be traded at the end of the year.

For this, keep it simple, definitely go Richards, and second, I'd go with whomever plays the best in the finals.

I am in the same boat as you, if I get a job, and especially if the Flyers win, I am getting as many white jerseys as I can and patching 'em up with different players and SCF patches.

And hey, if Leighton somehow upsets Toews and locks down a Conn Smythe, then I am getting a home/away set. Same goes if any of the Flyers can unseat Toews.

And don't get a Lupul, I enjoy being like 1/10, no need to make it 2/11.

i have a hatcher usa jersey...off to SZ in a few hours, gotta get me and my son haircuts... then im taking him to the park around the corner that has an outdoor rink (i play roller, havent played ice in a few years too much equipment :D) and then afer that were heading over to SZ im uber excited!

welp... went to SZ was HUGELY DIssapointed... they had a Richards M, Upshall L, Carter S, and EMRY in EVERY SIZE!!! so thats not a good sign for ol' Ray...

so i picked up the richards M in black as it fits me just right... and i got a white blank and i also got a gagne all star jersey... you know the edge jerseys are growing on me..