Do Edge jersey's see a price drop in the off season?

Josh5890

I've never really followed jersey prices before and I was wondering if I might find a deal in the off season. I can't seem to find a Blackhawks Authentic Home jersey for any lower than $290 (and IceJerseys hasn't even stocked any of those for a little while now). Do retailers lower the prices at all, say sub $250 or so? I'm just wondering because right now my only option is nhl.com for $290 and I'd like to think there is a better deal out there.

There are definitely places you can get that for under $290. I am wondering when the Edges will go down in price as well.

IJ and others normally have summer sales - but that's still always dependent on availability of the team/size you're looking for. With the Hawks in the finals (and hopefully a cup winner) I'm sure they'll be in demand for a while and there could be slim pickings when it comes to off-season sales.

IJ and others normally have summer sales - but that's still always dependent on availability of the team/size you're looking for. With the Hawks in the finals (and hopefully a cup winner) I'm sure they'll be in demand for a while and there could be slim pickings when it comes to off-season sales.

True, I've seen IJ have summer sales on EDGE replica and authentic jerseys. Some sales are a % off of the prices, while others may be something like, spend x and get this much off. So keep your eyes peeled on IJ, they are bound to have summer jersey sales. I would probably check after the Cup Final is over, maybe deep into June or early July.

I am considering trying this place, edge jerseys for $188, I have seen a thread about this site on IJ so I assume its legit.

http://www.hockeyjerseysdirect.com/hjd/rbk-edgewest.asp

Also, I buy my Sharks jerseys here and I can swear to this site http://sharksoutlet.com/rbkedauhoje.html $199

Exactly. That will be my next stop. Home Islanders that will be turned into a Roloson.

It sure is lame that they don't add the discount for the Habs centennial jerseys...well, the JERSEY that they have available.

I actually just snagged a couple that will HOPEFULLY make me some money once I get them customized. I'm sure at least a couple of you guys can guess what one of them is.

I actually just snagged a couple that will HOPEFULLY make me some money once I get them customized. I'm sure at least a couple of you guys can guess what one of them is.

What is Team Canada jersey for 300 dollars?

Well it figures that River City Sports wouldn't have EDGE authentic Blackhawks jerseys (which is what I am looking for) in stock right now. :angry: But that's a GREAT price for an EDGE, $170. Best thing to do is keep your eyes peeled when looking for discounts because you NEVER know when you might find a great deal from an online retailer. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I know. That was the first one I looked for too. I went with the second option though...and then another that will be a classic when finished.

Just as a thought....I work part time for a local sports store and I was thinking of asking the owner if she would consider bringing in some edge jerseys for me at cost. I'm thinking she would be more open to the thought if I was buying more than two penguins jerseys...so would anyone here be interested in getting in on a group buy if she goes for it??

Just as a thought....I work part time for a local sports store and I was thinking of asking the owner if she would consider bringing in some edge jerseys for me at cost. I'm thinking she would be more open to the thought if I was buying more than two penguins jerseys...so would anyone here be interested in getting in on a group buy if she goes for it??

I would, what's cost?

When she's brought them in in the past they've been sold for 299, so it's basically the same price online. Judging by how things operate in the store, I'm guessing that the cost on the jerseys is just under or around $150.

My plan is to show her the river city sports sale and tell her that I was going to buy a bunch from them, but if she'd come close to that price then I would buy from her.

She's not bad to deal with as she has gotten us cost deals on RBK skates and such (she got my 9K goalie Skates for cost thanks to her) so I'm thinking if I do a bulk order she'd be willing to do it.

Just have to work my magic. lol

I'll check on the 2.0's....but I've looked at the merch book for 2010 and I don't think they list whether or not they're 1.0 or 2.0.....What I'll do is see if she'll come close to the River City Sports price, and if she says yes then I'll come back here and let you guys know. If she says yes then I'm sure I could get her to check and then order a little down the road as well, which would be clutch as the RCS sale ends tomorrow night....but she doesn't need to know that.

Also, I'm sure you guys might be weary of me since I'm new to the site, but I'll figure something out to prove I'm legit. haha

rivercitysports.com has a huge sale on EDGE jerseys....169 per jersey, US or Canadian.

I got in on that. price went up the next day

fyi RCS sale ends at midnight tonight. I just ordered my first Edge jersey, Avs dark that will become a Duchene with Sakic night patch. can't wait

Wish RCS had carried 46's but apparently the smallest they have are 50's. Emailed them and most likely 50's will still be the smallest when they order more in the fall.

what size do you normally wear? I wear 46-48 in older styles but the 46 in Edge is too small so I got a 50, it might fit you alright