Decision On Names For Custimization

rhinos2008

Ok so I am an AVS fan and have all three jerseys in the RBK line and am thinking of sending them in to IJ for customization. My dilemma is...current or past players? haha...It seems logical that one of them be a Sakic....but can't decide on other two. Any suggestions, recommendations for names or how to go about choosing would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Claude Lemieux and Adam Foote

haha I was SO thinking of getting claude...Im thinking peter forsberg and maybe maybe patrick roy...dont know yet...suggesstions, reccomendations still welcome

If it's the new RBK design, no matter how good Forsberg, Roy, etc were they didn't use that style jersey. Which I'm sure many others will agree it's definitely not cool to put a players name on a jersey they didn't wear. Just pick someone who actually wore it, if you're an Avs fan you should know what players you like.

I want a Galiardi Jersey

If it's the new RBK design, no matter how good Forsberg, Roy, etc were they didn't use that style jersey. Which I'm sure many others will agree it's definitely not cool to put a players name on a jersey they didn't wear. Just pick someone who actually wore it, if you're an Avs fan you should know what players you like.

That's exactly why I was hesitant to put Roy or Forsberg on them, simply cuz they never wore the jersey. I know the players I like its just hard when you have more than 3 faves and only have 3 jerseys to go with haha. Thanks for the feedback though

That's exactly why I was hesitant to put Roy or Forsberg on them, simply cuz they never wore the jersey. I know the players I like its just hard when you have more than 3 faves and only have 3 jerseys to go with haha. Thanks for the feedback though

Forsberg did 2007-2008 for like a dozen games

forsberg.jpg

Forsberg did 2007-2008 for like a dozen games

forsberg.jpg

Wow!! Nice find Flame Jersey Collector! Forsberg is back on my list of possibilities haha

If they were my jerseys, Joe Sakic and Matt Duchene would both be a must, Paul Stastny would likely be the other.

I remember when the Avs won the Cup in 2001. It was the first time that I saw all of the games. Ever since then, the Avs have had a little place in my heart, even though I'm a Hawks fan all the way.

Anyway, Forsberg would be great since it turns out that he did play a few games a couple years ago. Sakic is another must. After that it is really hard to choose. Personally I don't like to get authentics customized until after that player has retired or already has an unbreakable legacy. You never can really know what can happen especially these days with the Salary Cap and other drama in the NHL. I want to get a Toews authentic but I'm gonna wait for probably 10 years or so until he cements his legacy in Chicago. Best of luck to you! I say maybe just wait on the third if you aren't certain.

Forsberg Jersey (Front View)

Forsberg Jersey (Rear View)

No need to customize any of the three to a Forsberg now, I am purchasing this lil gem at the beginning of the month. Yes its a replica but I dont mind.

I get Stastny.

Anderson?

Ok so Sakic is a for sure for one of my jerseys. I have two remaining jerseys and here are the names I am considering:

Duchene

Foote

Stastny

Hejduk

Svatos

Yelle

Liles

How about Brandon Yip?

How about Brandon Yip?

I was thinking about Yip...he is growing on me and played real well in the playoffs he is now on the list of possibilities haha....Thanks for all the input everyone keep it coming you guys are great!!

I was thinking about Yip...he is growing on me and played real well in the playoffs he is now on the list of possibilities haha....Thanks for all the input everyone keep it coming you guys are great!!

Glad I could help in a way. I recommended Yip because he is a BC boy and he is progressing fairly well.

Can't wait to see ths jerseys once they are fully customized. :thumbsup: