Philadelphia Flyers 2010 Winter Classic 2.0

rob77ta

Hey everyone, yesterday I was at the Flyers practice facility in their pro shop when I found a 2010 winter classic jersey 2.0 in size 56. Is this a rare find? The rest of their authentics were 1.0's. Needless to say I bought it because I thought it was unusual to find that and also because it was the only one in the store. The jersey only has the size 56 tag similar to game worns where the big reebok tag is omitted. Let me know what you think.

Hey everyone, yesterday I was at the Flyers practice facility in their pro shop when I found a 2010 winter classic jersey 2.0 in size 56. Is this a rare find? The rest of their authentics were 1.0's. Needless to say I bought it because I thought it was unusual to find that and also because it was the only one in the store. The jersey only has the size 56 tag similar to game worns where the big reebok tag is omitted. Let me know what you think.

Edge 2.0 NHL jerseys are always a rare find for retail sale.

Most NHL Edge 2.0s are still only available as game-worn or game-issue, so that's definitely a great find (even if it is a Philly jersey :P ).

I'm guessing it was a team issued that was never used. Did it have the winter classic patch on it?

I'm guessing it was a team issued that was never used. Did it have the winter classic patch on it?

Yes the winter classic patch is sewn on.I have heard the same thing before about reebok not selling 2.0's via retail and that's why I picked it up. It's not even my size but I was thinking the same thing that it must have been a team issued jersey. Don't know.

oh forgot to ask. How much are they?

It was the last one there. Got it for $229.00