Nordiques Authentics

LesNordiques

Just been looking around on various jersey sites, ebay etc....

Anyone know where I can find "Authentic" Quebec Nordiques jerseys? Not replica's, not gameworns...

I know this may be difficult task, I'm sure no stores even make these anymore, just the replica's they still make.... but thought I'd ask anyways.

Anyone seen a site that offers authentic ones that can be customized still? Or anyone interested in selling any you may have?

Thanks in advance...

Just been looking around on various jersey sites, ebay etc....

Anyone know where I can find "Authentic" Quebec Nordiques jerseys? Not replica's, not gameworns...

I know this may be difficult task, I'm sure no stores even make these anymore, just the replica's they still make.... but thought I'd ask anyways.

Anyone seen a site that offers authentic ones that can be customized still? Or anyone interested in selling any you may have?

Thanks in advance...

This seller on ebay had one not long ago that went for well over $300.

He's the one selling the so called gartiner gamer.

He had a wack of real cheery jerseys and that white quebec jersey went for TOP dollar to say the least.

I'm sure they are around but I bet you will have to pay big bucks for one.

They show up on ebay every once and a while but like already said go for big bucks. Just keep your eyes on ebay and one will come up eventually.