Selanne Jets Advice/Help

JohnnyOnTheSpot

So, one of my grails is a blue Winnipeg Jets Selanne. It really should not be too difficult to get, but I find more problems with this jersey than any jersey I've ever seen. I don't care if the jerseys a replica, re-make, whatever as long as it's not a knock-off...it's the actual number that's killing me. Here's the correct font:

teemu-selanne%28RobertLabergeGI%29.jpg

It shouldn't be too hard, but what I'm finding is the numbers are too skinny, such as (I know this is a knock-off but it's indicative of what I've been seeing):

200911920395069465.jpg

Or the top of the 1 is incorrect:

2081615160100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

That last picture is also what SportK's customization looks like on their site. They have done jerseys for me that looked perfect, and I was considering going through them with specific instructions, but I'm wondering if anyone on here's had success with this kit and if so, where you went and what you did. Selanne's one of my favorite players, and not having this jersey is killing me. I just refuse to not have it correct. Thanks.

So, one of my grails is a blue Winnipeg Jets Selanne. It really should not be too difficult to get, but I find more problems with this jersey than any jersey I've ever seen. I don't care if the jerseys a replica, re-make, whatever as long as it's not a knock-off...it's the actual number that's killing me. Here's the correct font:

teemu-selanne%28RobertLabergeGI%29.jpg

It shouldn't be too hard, but what I'm finding is the numbers are too skinny, such as (I know this is a knock-off but it's indicative of what I've been seeing):

200911920395069465.jpg

Or the top of the 1 is incorrect:

2081615160100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

That last picture is also what SportK's customization looks like on their site. They have done jerseys for me that looked perfect, and I was considering going through them with specific instructions, but I'm wondering if anyone on here's had success with this kit and if so, where you went and what you did. Selanne's one of my favorite players, and not having this jersey is killing me. I just refuse to not have it correct. Thanks.

How's this one?

2422370580105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

...haha now I'm on the spot, I'm not even sure anymore. It looks pretty good to me, but I need other opinions.

Honestly though, it looks a bit skinny. I'm trying to find a decent picture of the back on Google but I'm failing.

between those two.... the one TMLFAN looks better to me. The other one name looks HUGE... and the front logo. But thats just my opinion...

btw, I also looked on google for ya, can't find any pics of the back jersey.... but Youtube has lots of videos of him in Jets jersey if that helps..

Edited by LesNordiques

if you go to gameworn.net some guy has a selanne jets gamer for sale and has posted a great picture of the back of the jersey go to the jersey exchange and scroll down until you find it

SelanneCaptureGood.jpg

Bam. That's what I want. I'm heading to gameworn now, thanks....just went and I can't find a Selanne on there.

SelanneCaptureGood.jpg

Bam. That's what I want. I'm heading to gameworn now, thanks....just went and I can't find a Selanne on there.

Here it is but some are saying it may not be game used.

selanne

If you want it to be 100% exactly the same you may have to find out who did the Jets customizing back then and get it done by them if they are still in business.

Yikes, find them exactly? Seems like a daunting task haha, but I may have to. Thanks so far guys, I'd be happy to know if someone got a good customization job and where it was from.