meigray expo

rob77ta

Has anyone ever been to a Meigray expo. They state that with registration fee a participant gets access to the event as well as an NHL blank jersey. Do they really give you a jersey for attending and if so what kind?

Has anyone ever been to a Meigray expo. They state that with registration fee a participant gets access to the event as well as an NHL blank jersey. Do they really give you a jersey for attending and if so what kind?

god i hope so! I want any

Yes, they give you a jersey for attending. I think they give you whatever blank authentic they have in stock.

how much is t to get in and where is it at...?

and examples of what ppl have got as thier jersey?

It's somewhere in New Jersey, game worn collectors gather together chill, chat, make deals, etc.

$20 bucks to get in not bad, but keep in mind one thing: You can't choose what jersey you get, they hand them out randomly. They are all blanks, with no Meigray tag. You can make trade with others of course...

As far as teams, all those teams that are part of the Meigray program

If I recall correctly, no Pens, Wild, Sharks, Wings, Blue Jackets, Hurricanes, Blackhawks

Yes, it's in New Jersey(Raritan Valley Community College) and yes, it is an actual on-ice pro cut jersey. They're the old CCM 6100 versions of the teams that they would do jerseys for before the EDGE switch-over. As was mentioned though, you only have a select number of teams to choose from. Last year, I got an Islanders 3rd hunting vest jersey. Blech.

Do you get to choose your size and team if they participate in meigray's system?

I was at the 2008 Expo and had a blast; I'm planning on attending this year.

You do in fact get a 6100 authentic jersey for attending. You're given an opaque bag as part of your registration packet when you check in, which contains a jersey of a random size, style, color, and team. My wife and I had a Flyers and a Predators jersey; I traded the Flyers to someone for a Kings. Or maybe it was a Flyers and a Kings and I traded the Flyers for a Predators. It really doesn't matter.

you just swap with other collectors there. most other people are looking for different teams and different sizes anyway, so it usually always works out in the end

BUMP! So I registered today and I'm really, really excited about getting to go this year (Last year I was backpacking in the catskills)!! Who else is going?

Where's the sign up? I may have to make a trip.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Friend's wedding that day...ARGHGHGHHGH

July 17, 2010...

http://www.facebook.com/MeiGray?v=wall#!/notes/the-meigray-group/meigrays-seventh-annual-expo-is-saturday-july-17-2010/389518010957

I know the feeling. Get them to have the ceremony there!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Friend's wedding that day...ARGHGHGHHGH

July 17, 2010...

http://www.facebook.com/MeiGray?v=wall#!/notes/the-meigray-group/meigrays-seventh-annual-expo-is-saturday-july-17-2010/389518010957

I know the feeling. Get them to have the ceremony there!

Congratz to your friend. I also hate the feeling when you anticipate to go somewhere only to find out there is something important ALSO on that day.

On another note, you should take xcdude's advice and tell them to hold the ceremony there. :thumbsup::P