Meigray $99 grab bag

Curry1fan

I think I should play the lottery tomorrow given my last two grab bag picks total $5,000 at retail. :D

wow, what was the other one?

Awesome dude. Just awesome. That's arguably the greatest American-born player ever to play the game. You hang on to that one as long as you can.

Speaking of the MeiGray grab bag, I actually pulled the Milan Hejduk today. I think I should play the lottery tomorrow given my last two grab bag picks total $5,000 at retail. :D

:blink: Brilliant! You are so lucky! Congratz to your tow most recent Grab Bag pulls. Man am I jealous. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Awesome dude. Just awesome. That's arguably the greatest American-born player ever to play the game. You hang on to that one as long as you can.

Speaking of the MeiGray grab bag, I actually pulled the Milan Hejduk today. I think I should play the lottery tomorrow given my last two grab bag picks total $5,000 at retail. :D

Thanks Brilliant! I'll definitely be hanging on to this one. Congrats on pulling the Hejduk!

Good god man you are lucky brilliant!

Well, that's why his ID is "Brilliant!" because he's brilliantly lucky! :thumbsup:

Also, that Modano jersey is absolutely awesome! Definitely stow that thing away. Personally, I'd frame it or put it in a vacuum sealed area where no dust or fine particles could touch it.

• 1 month later...