Avalanche 10th Aniv Patch Problem with IRON ON Help!

mikey3319

hey guys

i went to go iron on the 10th aniv patch but it wouldnt stick to the jersey?? isnt that backing glue??? do i have to cut that off?? Anyone know how the avalanche got them on their jerseys?. Do they just sew right through the plastic?

thanks guys

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/mikey3319/cid_0424001257.jpg

hey guys

i went to go iron on the 10th aniv patch but it wouldnt stick to the jersey?? isnt that backing glue??? do i have to cut that off?? Anyone know how the avalanche got them on their jerseys?. Do they just sew right through the plastic?

thanks guys

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/mikey3319/cid_0424001257.jpg

See Jeff's post How to remove the plastic backing from patches

then how do i get it onto the jersey??? did the avs sewers take every plastic off or something?? I thought he pro patches had glue?

No, the ones sewed onto the Avs gamers didn't have the plastic on the back but the one you bought does so you have to remove it before you can put it on your jersey. If you try to iron it on with the plastic on the back it may melt onto the jersey and make a big mess and probably ruin your jersey. Read the thread Akteon posted and remove the plastic before you put it on your jersey. Once the plastic is removed there will be nothing on the back that can be ironed onto your jersey so you can either just sew it on as is without ironing it on or you can buy the iron on adhesive stuff to stick the patch to your jersey before sewing.